Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Live Wire Book

I have been a fan of Harlan Coban since an internist recommended him to me when  we were working together at the Commonwealth Health Centre in Saipan.  Live Wire is Coban's  latest book.  I believe I 've read all his books but I love his Myron Bolitar thrillers the best. Laura pointed this hard cover 2011 Dutton one out to me at the bookstore in Ferndale. The bookstore was pet friendly. Gilbert was sniffing the floor when Laura made the remarkable discovery. She's loved Harlan Coban since I introduced him to her.  The first Myron Bolitar thriller came out in 1995.  I love the character Win.  Laura loves Big Cindy, Pocahontas' huge wrestling partner. Pocahantas is petite and beautiful. She's now Myron's lawyer partner.  Big Cindi is the receptionist.  Win is the killer banker.  It was too long since Coban's fans had a Myron Bolitar fix so some of us called Win and asked him to speak to Harlan Coban.  Win is hard to ignore.  He doesn't like it when people try to shut up Myron.  Now I'm skimming through the pages.  I'm lucky I made it out of Ferndale.  Laura wouldn't let me open the book till I'd finished driving.

No comments: