Friday, November 11, 2022

Yuma, Best Western,, Friday

I’ve arrived and worked a couple of day even resolving th phone not working data roaming switched to the wrong carrier. I’ve been in a bit of survival mode getting here  and getting set up.
My sciatica is at times better but it’s been difficult with sleep , pain walking me every few hours despite flexeril and ketorolac,  It’s helped me survive.
Today is the first ‘day off’ and I’m alr3eady enjoying the morning sun. I took Madigan down to the cafe and we sat out doors.  He scrounged a bit of sausage, Yesterday I took bacon back to the room. I feel guilty I’m not walking long distances with him but I barely make a block.  He’s great company.  Enthusiastic and comforting.
we’ve due to get some hearing aid batteries.  
Theree’s an airbase nearbuy. I hear the war planes go over.  
Today I’m getting hearing aid batt3ries , a yoga mat and must find a dog sitter so i can cross the border and check out the neighbouring Mexican town.  
I drove by the prison but dogs aren’t welcome so will have to take that in when I have Madigan with a dog sitter. The museum would be interesting too.  
I love the sun and am grateful to be here especially as it’s snowing and raining back home.  `









No comments: