Friday, November 11, 2022

Yuma, Best Wester, Friday afternoon

Finally, I’m lying by the hotel pool. It’s been a whirlwind getting here. 4 days driving then waiting for my reservation, getting tech working, frustrations then 2 days working. The Telus roaming skipped to T mobile rather than Verizon. so using the hotel phone to call Telus support, the problem was solved. . Not before several patients who didn’t have computer virtual connection capacity had their appointments cancel. I’ll call them. All very stressful. 
Today I found Hearing aid batteries at Walgreens. I haven’t been able to get a pet sitter. I’d hoped to cross the border to Mexico. I may have to take him though am still waiting on call backs 
I have severe sciatica so haven’t been able to walk more than a block and some night the pain limits my sleep to 3 hours. I’m taking probiotic and yogurt and my stomach has survives all the ibuprofen and ketorolac I’ve needed to survive.. The chronic pain is depressing.. I’m looking forward to using the pool and hot tub in a few minutes.
God is good all of the time.
After Walgreens I stopped in Old Downtown Capecjita. This is an elegant outdoor cafe with a yard of tables separated by old foliage.There is a stage so the area can be used for concerts or dances. A truly lovely space. Madigan was excited as othe dogs were there with their owners. I love this sort of space. The mocha and toast with cheese and tiny tomatoes was delicious. 
I’ve been au femme since leaving home. The difficulty walking at rest stops was excruciating but Madigan needed the break. Driving with heated seats was okay. Not one cared about my dress. The nondescript of senior ship. Here occasional women smile fondly. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.. this is a challenge, being poolside in a bathing suit but there Is no one around.
Pets aren’t allowed poolside so poor Madigan remains in the room. 
Thank you God.











No comments: