Monday, November 14, 2022

Yuma, Day 11

I’m sitting at the computer having called by cellular and also waiting on Doxy virtual.  Im on a workcation.  I just had the Best Western breakfast sharing bacon with Madigan while I enjoyed the pancakes,  When we came back to the room he began humping his bed,  This is the second doggie bed I’ve bought him and he never sleeps in them but rather uses them to hump.
It’s chilly today. When its windy here it’s cooler that way.  When there’s no wind it’s really hot. I’m getting a tan, soaking up the rays, for returning north.  Another winter of ‘nocebo’ re Covid and Omnicron. I don’t want to succumb and lose faith. My sciatica persists an chronic pain wears me down. I grasp hold of any improvement.  It feels better today but then I’m not walking. Walking is painful and tiring.  But not always.  Starting there’s sharp pain but then when I’ve walked some it’s a dull steady ache,  It went from bavk to hip and ankle but now from hip to shin. 
It just occurred to me again that I’m an hour later than home. Some morning time to lie and read.  I did exercises and meditation.  



Church lady and bikini girl in same day.
I’m enjoying clothing as clothing and not ashamed of my clothing choice or presentation. I feel lighter and more free. I have more options and am old enough that no one cares. I’m welcome as age is the criteria. I present respectfully. 

No comments: