Friday, November 25, 2022

Yuma, 0540,

Almost can’t believe it’s over. I’ve been 25 days at Best Western Mall Hotel, rm 272. I arrived on the 5th after 4 days driving. I arrived a day before planned so had to stay one night in another hotel.  

My sciatica after 4 days driving was still very painful.  It’s been with me the whole trip but with exercise and ibuprofen ,cyclobenzaprine, Robaxin, Acetominophen, ketorolac I’ve managed.  I was at 3 pill 4 times a day of various combinations till the last couple of weeks when I reduced pain meds to 2 to 3 a day with flexeril at night.  I found voltaren creams gave the greatest relief those nights I was woken by pain and couldn’t get back to sleep. The other surprise was the benefit of cold immersion therapy, the freezing water in the pool more a relief it seemed than the hot jacuzzi.
 
The whole time I was here and my trips into Mexico for feminizing medication I dressed au femme.  It just became clothing and rarely raised an eyebrow. I was a well dressed senior .  Period.  I didn’t wear lipstick or breast forms working.  But I did wear bikini’s too the pool and lie on the lawn chairs in bikinis.  The sun wasn’t as hot as I imagined. I worked 4 days a week, it being dark when I finished. When I do it again I’ll take 2 hour lunch to get some more sun tanning. The Rover dog sitting fell through because of the irresponsible sociopathic behaviour of the dog sitter who was truly so narcissistic I couldn’t trust Madigan with her. So I took him to Los Algodones with me and he did just fine.

I have gained a lot of insight into transgenderism, read many papers.  The free will determinism argument of genetics over choice is at variance with my scientific knowledge and experience.  I don’t accept the idea I was born in a different body because God made a mistake. If that were true I could argue equally and have I’m a different species.  For adults WYPATH says 16 as the earliest age for so called puberty blocker drugs.  16 is a reasonable age because it has been the age of consent for other sexual medicine consideration.  Surgical procedures can wait till 18 given that being a soldier that is the age of consent.

I’m still uncertain if my ‘black like me’ exploration is not obsessional.  I note that men and women prefer pants whereas I associated pants with work and like my painted nails and skirts as much a I liked sweats.  Wearing a bra daily just means that by the end of the day I want it off. I might well be a nudist trapped in clothes..  Today I’m as happy with sweats  at home watching tv.  An interesting development.  The outcome of the unnatural become natural. There’s no taboo. I can dress as I like so long as I’m respectable. 

It’s been a journey of acceptance,  Gender is a new country.  I like the inclusive smiles some women have shared.  I liked being told by the young mexican man that that week was Transgender week and he thought I looked great.  Nobody had a hostile response.  Most people mind their own business.  Really.  

I’ve had a wonderful adventure of a life with significant disappointments.   I suspect that when Trudeau goes I’ll be happy as a man.  The anti male atitudes of Canada have contributer to my MASH Klinger response to the inflow of communism and evil politically.  I suspect smoking marijuana affects hormones and my psychological being was affected by the marijuania use decades ago.  The bullying certainly has had it’s affect.  False allegations and lies.  Castrating government and females.  

Also aging. Which is better to be an old man or an old woman?  The key element for me is that I’m childless.

Death is foreseeable too.  I feel in limbo a lot.  

I’m looking forward to being on the road again.  I’m almost all packed. Just need to shower and put away the toiletries .  I’ve a couple of extra small bags and will need to have load and unload for another 3 nights after days of travelling west and north.  

I’ve prayed for guidance and help.  I ‘ve prayed for family and friends. Now I pray for a safe journey for Madigan and me.  Thank you St. Jude. Thank you Jesus.













No comments: