Saturday, November 5, 2022

Morning day 2 Yuma Trip

I slept well.  The pain is still there with standing but not disabling like last night.  I am discombobulated. Having a coffee. Only meditated a little.  Madigan sniffing and poking me. He wants to get going.  I’ve still to shower.  There’s breakfast too. I’ve to shower and dress before doing that and before taking him for a pee. He’s okay but bored and curious about what we’re doing.  I woke at 7.  There’s light in sky now nearly 8.  It was pitch dark.  On FB friends back home say there’s a wind storm taking out power.  I’m feeling the progress south.  Hope I’ll be able to walk better today.  So glad the heated car seats are helping.  Enjoying this coffee. Brain coming back on line,
Thank you God for this body. Thank you for healing sleep. Thank you for Best Western Hotels.  Thank you for Madigan. Thanks you for friends and family. The sweater I sent to my nephews just fits.  He looks good in the picture. Don’t know if it’s his or the little guys. I sent two sweaters I thought.  Thank you for my neice in law who sent back the picture.   


Thank you for my Mini Cooper. Thank you for this day.  Thank you Jesus. 

No comments: