Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Transgender and God

I don’t think God ‘makes mistakes.’’  When someone says I was ‘born in the wrong body’, I don’t believe that. I believe the baby was glad to be alive.  I believe that we evolve into sexually different beings. Our gender may match our sex or there may be deviation due to conditioning, hormones, drugs. I’ve seen many people feminized and masculines by drugs. Marijuana has a profound affect on hormones. The most spectacular however is alcohol where the liver disease will cause the estrogen to cause breast enhancement, and shrinkage of testicles with erectile failure. So I believe that God is right but that his/her expression of life is multivariate.  Selection and divine intelligence play together to give advantages and disadvantages.  Maybe half or more of the MtoF would rethink that if with a magic wand they could be changed into the female role while she is in labour  Or a FtoM wake from her magic wand experience as a soldier out of ammo surrounded by dead comrades.
The grass is always greener when we don’t water our own or we look at the other lawn and don’t consider all aspects of maintenance.
If I want to transition from male to female that’s acceptable to me.  Identity isn’t who you are in regards to gender. Identity is a gestalt. Gender is an accessory. I am first and foremost a child of God.  So if I change gender I don’t change my core identity. My core identity is human and child of God.  Namaste.  Gender is an accessory like being Canadian, blond haired, blue eyed, born male or female, from this part of the planet, educated here, with these friends.
If I wish to present today as a female in society I can’t have babies. As woman becoming a man I can’t I’m pregnate a woman. I can parent children. I’m the same as celibate men and women. I’m the same as gay men and women. I can’t be truly heterosexual though most that do the best in the change with least psychiatric problems ironically accept the mainstream role on transition. So a male to female who marries a male than one who is lesbian. However there is a couple who the man became a woman and the woman became a man and they continued married in their new surgical and medically created forms.
The body is a prop. Gay men and women have top and bottom and role reversal relationships without resorting to surgery. A younger generation is more fluid but also less sexual . Their music isn’t about finding a wife or falling in love for ever.That romance motif isn’t so critical. Independent younger people aren’t looking for lifelong couple experiences that were the norm of my generation and those before.  The sex and marriage and children and grandchildren path isn’t the only option. Lots more individualism and a lot of options.  That’s the fluidity people talk about.  It used to be if a man wanted sex he had two option marriage or prostitutes. If a woman wanted sec the fear of pregnancy meant marriage was option.
1952 the birth control pill was developed. The world had been changing rapidly
1968 Stonewall
Surgical transitioning began in the 60’s.  Functional vagnina’s and penis’s have been real even to appearance in the last decade. As a doctor I have not recognized a woman to a man and a man to woman until they told me in the first interview. We’re putting men back on the moon. The possibilities are endless.
I don’t think God made a mistake. Just as God didn’t make a mistake not giving us wings, so we learned to build and fly spaceships, so God didn’t make a mistake regarding gender. If I want to fly I build a plane. If I want to be as close to a woman as I can be or vice versa I use surgery and medication to enhance my experience.  
The issue is that most people are confused about free will and determinism or have little understanding of fate.  They also say this or that is god’s will.  Jesus didn’t have anything to say about sex and about men changing their bodies to female or women changing their bodies to male. There’s nothing about this in the Gita or Koran . There’s nothing in any of the holy books about man going to Mars or not going to Mars.
I like to wear skirts.  Women like to wear 4 inch heels in the work place.  Judges and law makers know nothing about symbolism or the unconscious or biology and seem not to understand about free will and fate.  Mostly people say if it’s good I did it, if it’s bad God did it. I argue that God did all that is good.  God made skirts for men and women 

I got shot at for having long hair as a youth and was chased for a mile by big guys with baseball bats feeling they can beat me to death because I had long hair and was different.  

I’m an outlier. I’ve never been a part of any group or gang that beat others with baseballs bats to make them be like us.

I’m a libertarian. It’s very costly to be such a person in a society of adolescents judging and wearing uniforms and say what people can and can not say or wear. 

I don’t think the pink and blue are the only colours. I think the rainbow is a good image though I think it’s an image that God will keep his promise and not destroy us .  God loves me. God is love.  

I’ve got to wonder what ‘person’ is this ‘new person’ and how the ‘multiple personality research’ applies to the Jungian archetypes and expressions of self.  What pros and cons are sought .  I think it’s highly dangerous that the government had defined what doctors and patients can talk about . I think that government is a huge bully and is censoring relationships and now far worse than the church once was. I am frighted of demonic government and all the trappings of Nuremberg. I’m afraid of men and women in suits. I’ve been hurt by uniforms when they were dead wrong by I suffered from their errors, the grossest worse of errors, the consequences of lies and false accusations by women and men in power and their was no acknowledgement of this psychopathic deluded individuals of their grossest of errors. The sins of the father and mothers will consequence them. I was not alone so they have no peace and retribution will follow them and their families beyond the grave till they make right their wrongs in reincarnation or purgatory or whatever.  I’m asking would my female self be as close to god a my male self.  Is the Anima or Animus more co creator. 

In bed with a man or a woman am I closer to God when there is no procreation and both lovers are old.  It’s all about God.  It’s not about what is natural because cannibalism is natural and I’m not looking forward to government getting that idea going again. Solvent Taxation opportunity. We’ll let you sell your body for food but we’ll tax the sale.

God help me to know you as your child. I know you don’t make junk.  I know you are neither male or female and that you are love. I know you as immanent and transcendent. Mother Mary and Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit. God the Father. Holy Spirit Come.  

No comments: