Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Rabbits on the road

I’m thankful today.  Woke with Madigan in my face, enthusiastic. He’s the attitude adjuster.  Morning. Hooray!  Let’s play.
I have these routines.  Washroom, shave, collect garbage walk Madigan, deposit poop bag. Routine. Meditate. Pray. Exercise. Make coffee. Ah. Coffee.
Thank you God for coffee.
Thank you for this lovely sunny day. Thank you for the people I know in work. Thank you for decades of service.
Help me God to know the parts of my self and life and show me how they all are of service to you. There is only you , God.  You and me and everything else but only you.  I pray to make room for me. It’s not all me.  It’s all you.  It’s We.  I’m of many minds and you of many minds. One God now and forever.  Omniscient. Omnipotent. Omnipresent.
I wake each morning, a creation, in creation. My thoughts are creatures.  There is only you. The fabric of reality is mind stuff. Your mind Lord.  Stardust. Sacred. I’m reaching to know your exultant awareness.
I’m thankful for another day. I’m thankful for holidays. I want to find a lake and swim Lord.  I want to fish.  I can leave the ATV. I only need the dinghy. I’ll have my Vespa too.  I am thankful for the camper. I’m thankful for all the little accessories that add to home and camping to make life my easy. I’m thankful for the bolts that will make my bike ride more securely. I’m thankful for the lights. I’m thankful for the security systems. I’m thankful for remotes. I’m surely thankful for Madigan.  I’m thankful for my truck.
I’m really thankful for this coffee.
God guide me today. Help me be of service to my fellow man and woman. Help me enjoy life to the fullest. Thank you for this body, my health, the dreams.  Thank you for all the blessings. Watch over all I know and help them this day.  Be with my family and keep them well and be with my friends and help them too.
Thank you lord for all your goodness and kinds. Help me know you more fully and truly.

I randomly opened psalms today
Psalm 17 Hear the right O Lord, consider my complaint, and hearten unto my prayer, that goest not out of feigned lips. 
Lots of rabbits on the trail near dawn.

No comments: