Friday, February 11, 2011

TGIF

TGIF

Thank God It's Friday!

God's little  gift

To the working class man

And woman..

For others, every day is a day of leisure

Especially white collar criminals

And those living on the dole

And not looking for work.

 

TGIF

Thank God It's Friday

TGIF Is for the working class man

And woman.

Who clock and are clocked

Every day and minute of their week

Till the weekend comes and  they're off the clock

And can call their time their own, kind of.

 

TGIF

Thank God It's Friday,

And thank you God for what work

I have,

My prayer and my service..

May I always work for you

Not just the taxman and the company store.

 

TGIF

Thank God It's Friday.

May my work be a celebration of your highes,t

My utmost  for your highest

Even if Friday I'm just dragging my sorry ass

After a week of working for the taxman and the company store.

 

TGIF

Thank God it's Friday.

No comments: