Thursday, December 14, 2023

Yuma morning

I woke up and meditated. It was quiet.  Sound of traffic in the distance.  7 am.  I love the orange and yellow light near dawn. I’ve made hot water with the turquoise electric kettle and espresso coffee.  I’m sitting here enjoying the sun has now risen and the light more evenly distributed, the shadows becoming shorter.  The sky is a sapphire blue but on other charts it’s called ‘sky blue’.  I can see foothills in the distance
Maligan is sleeping in.  He’s waiting for me to pick up the leash and walk him into the desert where he can run free. Yesterday he met three little dogs all brought there by their owners for the morning constitutions.
I’ve had instant oat meal. I’ve even looked at mail and facebook. I’ve a clinic this afternoon, I’m planning on dropping off my laundry to be done for me,  Decadence. I’m also considering storing a suitcase while Laura is here for a few weeks.  There’s a storage facility a mile a way.  
I’d like to go to Mexico and check out services. Maybe make a Monday apt. I wouldn’t have to leave him even but I could.  Before I could do that I’d need to give him a good walk. The coffee is really good.
I’m contemplating Jesus and opening the door to the outside. This tiny house camper is such a sweet and comfortable pod.  
More exercise is what I truly need and Madigan is my main physiotherapist.  So it’s time for the morning walk.  Advance. Thank you Jesus!







No comments: