Tuesday, December 19, 2023

Los Algodones, Express coffee in dental plaza, thinking of God

« In the beginning there was God »
This statement isn’t ’in the beginning there was god and building blocks’.  God is the beginning and God is all.  Alpha Omega.
God is the fabric of creation, the DNA, the atoms and elements.  God made creation from the creator.  God is omniscient, ever present and transcendent, beyond presence.  God is omnipotent. All is possible with God.

The Hindu’s call this world ‘maya’ or ‘illusion’.  The Buddhist’s seek enlightenment an Buddha said Desire is the root of all suffering.  Letting go and letting God is enlightenment.  Being present.

« Be still and know that I am God. ». 

The monkey mind is the ego whereas self is the soul connected to God. Namaste the God in me salutes the God in you.  

I am God, You are God, God is greater than we are . If you know who you are , then you may know I am. .  Yahweh.  I am that is who I am.  Beingness,

Jesus Christ , th son of God was teacher, healer, messiah.  He is with the father. He is advocate for humanity.  He is my personal saviour.  He is .  He will come again.  I play peek a boo with Jesus. He said « do not be afraid’.  There is only love and fear.  Fear is evil, the opposite of ‘to live’ Live spelt backwards is evil. 

The fact is living with Jesus life is fuller and I feel better knowing God has a human side, a ‘who man’ side to quote a schizophrenic patient.

I’m living my life.  Being kind is loving.  Being mean is fearful.  Barbarianism is fearful and cruel and superstition.  Forgive them for they know not what they do. Hurting another is like dog chewing off it’s own leg,  We are all God.  All that moves. All that is.  

The Jain knows that life is present in all and respects this and truly wishes to do no harm.

I took an oath to do no harm but read of Albert Schweitzer concerned before going to Africa as a missionary Doctor that he would do harm.  He realized then that bacteria were everywhere and when he stepped he killed them in the leaves and grass he walked on.  

We tend to love the cuddly and show no similaire sympathy for the insects who make the world liveable. So much that exists is beyond limited human perception.

In meditating on God I hope to expand my consciousness to know God more and to love more.  I’m already anxious enough and prone to fear.  

Thank you Jesus. 











No comments: