Friday, October 27, 2023

Good Morning, Thank you God. Thank you universe and multiverse

I woke this morning to the sound of Christian music. It’s my alarm. It’s inspirational.  I start my day looking up. I feel like shit. My body aches. I’m grumpy and old.  I can be deluged by negatives but fight still the entropy.  I am truly blessed. It’s a miracle to wake and experience life and senses and thoughts and emotions. My dog sees me moving and pounces on my chest pushing me back down. I snap at him. The Zen Master disapproves.  But really Kaito says the Inspector Cousteau , I’m trying to get up. Why would you interfere in that.  I roll over, pain shooting through my back with the twisting of screaming fascicles of aging joints.  I’m facing the pillow and can crawl off the bed heading for the bathroom. I’ve been up in the night to pee and here I am glad to be enjoying indoor plumbing and the sitting toilet. My dog follows me into the washroom.  Out.  He begrudgingly leaves praying for a day when humans would once again shit on the floor and let dogs study the mess and piss on it.  He is domesticated but his genetics betray him. He keeps me humble. I’ve likely Neanderthal genes

I shit and shave and leave the showering for later.  I put down the yoga mat, clear my mind, saying om and returning the monkey mind to the silences after to runs with fear to worry about the sail of a yacht.  Cadillac problems .  I paid another 6 months of storage.  Om.  Focus on your breathing. Follow the teachings of Paramahansa Yogananda, the Benedictines, Augustine and Herbert Benson MD.  I make a space for God and creator and invite him to use me.  I would know Thee. Thy will be done.  Then it’s stretcches and the dog has chose to couple some game of his with a ball set beside my legs as I touch my toes.  Then I’m lifting legs and twisting and standing up.  Not quite greeting the sun. More mobile. Thankful.  The coffee machine is right there.  Beckoning.  I’ve ground Ethiopian beans and I put the black grind in the express machine handle.  There’s progress. When the cup is ready I feel an urge to use the toilet again and that leads to why not shower.  I do. It’s all good.  I’m fresh invigorated, clean.  The coffee is waiting and I sap it in the microwave.

The great Canadian novel needs to wait for all of these nuances.  Even the great write must shit and shower.  I once didn’t shave.  Now I do. This weekend I’m having my hair coloured at the salon. My nails are painted ruby read for Christmas.  I’m not particularly into the orange and black of Halloween.,  Too me it’s all Saints Day and Day of the Dead. I’ hope the I dream of my parents and aunt and brother. The souls and here and hereafter closer enough for communication. Then it will be November 11 and Rememberance day . I watched the Great Raid about the largest rescue in American history, 500 POW’s from Japanese prison.  Filipinos and Americans.  A tremendous movie. I was thankful at the end for my life of relative peace and certainly comfort. I’m looking forward to heading south and Christmas

Kelvin came by and has winterized my camper. I so blessed to have folk like him watching over me as I’d clearly not realized the need as yet. It’s freezing here this week and Chilliwack is colder.  Thank God for Travco.  

I spoke with Anil, my accountant yesterday because the government says I’m too old for RRSP and must change to RRIF. I ‘m meeting Corey Chan from Nova Scotia, a serious intelligent young man to discuss what needs to be done.  Thank good for that.  I feel overwhelmed but all the moving parts and details while working exhausting 8 and 10 hour days still.  This morning I’m off to New Hearing for new hearing aids, I’ve been getting by on one since my other hearing aid took flight one day when I was taking off my motorcycle helmet. 

I’ve been wanting to motorcycle but it’s been icy,.  Maybe this afternoon.  The Mini has a flat tire and I’ve been driving about on the half inflatable tire.  Today I must get the front right tire fixed or replaced.  After the hearing aid visit .  Before the Cyberdoc meeting I hope to make.  I so enjoyed seeing George, Jack , and  Mario on Wednesday.  

Laura is coming today.  Madigan and I are blessed by her visitation. I bought her the perfume she fancies.  She always smells so sweet complaining of my farting.  

Must go. Ears waiting

Thank you Jesus for this day . Thank you Creator. Thank you god.  Guide me and keep my dog, Laura and my family and friends safe and well today.  Help us be the best version of ourselves.  Hallelujah!!!!










 

No comments: