Sunday, October 22, 2023

Gratitude

Thank you God for this morning. Thank you or waking with Madigan. Thank you for his enthusiasm and love. Thank you for the heater that took of the morning child. Thank you for the space and mat or exercise and yoga. Thank you for meditation and prayer. Thank you for your presence and the moment of connection, that electrifying experience of connection. Thank you Creator. 
Thank you for the coffee, milk and honey. Thank you for yoghurt and granola bars. Thank you for the restful sleep and pleasant dreams of exotic places with friends.  Thank you for the home I have and the truck and camper waiting for the weekend adventure with Laura at Harrison Hot Springs.  Thank you for Vancouver and British Columbia. Thank you for our government and the Beurocracy that helps provide order and maintenance of this great city.   Thank you for the ocean and sky and planets and Elon Musk’s plan for Mars. Thank you for the international space station and Space X and NASA. Thank you for internet. Thank you for Cell service.
Thank you the spring flower. Thank you for the sun and heat. Thank you for my work and the training, my mentors, and the researchers and the ability to be of service. Thank you for my work and the capacity to continue to work.
Thank you for clothing, the comfort and appeal of fashion, stretching materials and colours.  Thank you for my chair and desk and the computer. Thank you for the clinics and staff I work with and my colleagues. Help me in my work today. Help me remember that people who seem simply bad are more often sick and that I am here to help and not to hurt. Help me to do no harm. Help me be more tolerant of the institutions and the insensitivity and superiority that such groupings so often encourage coupled with the virtue signally grandiosity. Help my heart to be alive and my mind to be focussed.
Thank you for this day Lord.



No comments: