Friday, December 30, 2022

Dec.30 2022,Harrison Hot Springs Resort

I dreamed I was in my camper on the side of the mountain where i hunt in my dreams.  A giant blond bear ran by and stopped with some mountain lions.  Laura had her rifle and said she could shoot the lion if she had to.  I was in the back of the truck looking for my rifle but so far only finding my broad sword.  Then a couple of black labs appear with a hunter.  I come along and point to where the bear and lions were.  Madigan was in the truck,  Now there’s people on the ridge pointing.  I’m without a gun and thinking I should look for mine some more but am happy to help another hunter.

I wake up, go to the washroom, note that there’s light coming through the blinds when I get back in bed,  It’s 745,  Madigan jumps up on the bed for a cuddle and rub. Laura is still sleeping. I like the warmth and comfort.  I decide to sleep in.

It’s 9 when I wake again.   This time I open the blinds.  I m getting dressed when Laura says “it’s raining. Supposed to rain all day’.  I wonder where Madigan’s jacket is and the yellow umbrella. I get the truck key and walk Madigan down the halls and outside.  At the truck I don’t find his jacket or the umbrella. The rain has lightened up.  We take the walk around the lagoon. 

My back is still in pain but I feel the hot springs are helping, the bed and Robaxin and ibuprofen.  I am thankful I am able to walk the distance.  

At the hotel I stopped for bacon egg sandwiches, cappuccino, orange juice, cinnamon bun and apple fritters .  Laura’s up but still in her peach nightie.  Madigan and I are happy to see her.  Breakfast is delightful.

I’ve been reading Twitter rather than Facebook and feeling better without the propaganda and adds.  I miss seeing some of my friends but realized it wasn’t good to have a low brow communist criticizing me.  I don’t need to be in his low class life.  Twitter has become a whole other level of intelligence and no advertising to speak of.  I’m enjoying the science sites a whole lot.  

Feeling that we’ll soon be climbing into 2023 as 2022 dissolves behind us.  

Hallelujah,  Gratitude and Prayer. 








No comments: