Thursday, December 1, 2022

Gratitude

Thank you God for this day. Thank you God for Madigan. Thank you for this new day. Thank you for family, friends, and colleagues. Thank you for work and the opportunity to be or service.  Thy will be done not my will. Guide me and show me the next best thing.  Thank you God for the sacrifice of your Son Jesus that we no longer need human and animal sacrifices.  That you God for want love and peace, Thank you for being loving. Thank you God for your care and comfort. Help me overcome my pain., Help me increase my exercise and self care.  Help me handle the increasing demands and lack of resource. Help me in the spiritual war.  Guide me.  Show me. Help me.  That I may help others. Thank you for the day and night, the seasons, the sun and moon and planets and stars. Thank you for smells and tastes and gummies. Thank you for yoghurt and coffee,Thank you for wi fi computers , internet,  Thank you for progress and the ability to address daily tasks Thank you for Christmas Season, Bethlehem and hymns.  Uplift me God that I may know you more fully and celebrate your wonder and grace,  Thank you,

No comments: