Friday, December 9, 2022

Friday Morning, Madigan, Laura, Cleaning Ladies, Slept In

Laura is coming over. It’s been a month since we saw each other.
The cleaning ladies are coming and it’s been a month since they were here.
I’ve lots of propane for heat and Kelvin of Travco heat taped the water hosel I arrived home to snow and a cold spell. I loved that there was no disruption of pay and dozens of clinic demands.  With limited work I’d kept work happy and flowing.  I liked that.  Getting the water and light on when I came home was a minor inconvenience. The heat was an issue. It took a lot to warm up and at first the furnace wasn’t cooperative so I had to rely on electric heat.  When later in the week the really cold spell and snow hit I felt how drafty and chilly my place can be.  Working in the garage I needed a space heater and slippers,
Now I’ve done another week and having collected a couple of cheques restored the accounts to an orderly world.  I had to use the work visa to pay the taxes then pay the visa with the first cheque.  I’ve paid off one visa completely and have just a little left on the other visa .  I could have done better with using personal account and it looks like I used my US dollars account too.  It’s flowing right now and that’s what counts. When I get my next cheque I’ll be able to get another RRSP though I’m not sure they do anything. 
I’m continuing my experiment in transgender.  Would it be better to be and old man or old lady?  It feels distinctly anti male in Canada, especially anti old white male. I’m afraid and just want to go ‘gently into that still night’.  I’m tired of fighting the censorship, intrusiveness, bullying, lies and corruption.  I stood up to the killing and lies younger and was a whistleblower and stopped my little pocket of evil but at the end of the day I see that those who were co-opted are living a good life.  Is it worth it to wait for heaven.
My sore back had affected all desire to fight and I now can appreciate. Dick Gently’s Holistic Detective Agency where the Gods like Thor have gone into nursing home for warmth clean sheets and Netflix. I’m half way there.  Homelessness scares me. So the jury is out on feminization.  On masculine days I want to get in my sail boat and sail to Capetown.  Then I reasonably think I should sell the boat.  I have the RV and can get the advanced license or trade this in on a bus.  I will have my camper back and frankly that’s sufficient for us.  I can envision travelling about southern us with my camper, maybe going to Mexico. I’d like to tour Mexico and South America with my F350 , Adventurrr Camper and Vespa Motorcycle.  
I have a toyhauler and a Mini Cooper. I stress my mind thinking first world thoughts as to whether to trade the mini in on a country man, or downsize the Harley Electroglide to a 1200 Harley.  I think of changing toyhauler. I think of travelling with Laura but we’re both working. She has less time off than me.  I hope to do 3 month next winter.
This month in the south has done wonders for my mood, missing the gloom and doom of November,  I don’t mind the sunny winter right now, mild temperature, the rain gone.
I’ve been going to meetings.  
I’m a Shaman healer and writer/poet/ sailor.

Madigan ids a character, my adolescent dependent, mischievous dog. Glad Laura is coming to help in the parenting.  She spoils him.  
We’re off to the Bach Choir singing Handel’s Messiah at Orpheum tomorrow night.

Life is good. Thank you God for warmth, fresh water, a home, Laura, Madigan, coffee, soap, showers, shampoo and conditioner. Computers, wifi, sunshine, mild days, Thank you God for life.  









No comments: