Sunday, March 12, 2023

New Apple I Pad

I am pleased with my new Apple iPad.  It’s business so a tax write off but I love my iPads so much that it’s my birthday present to myself.  I was leaving Laura’s on Friday and saw the new Apple location in Pacific Centre. I returned. Great store.  I said I wanted to trade up my ipad.  I always remember my friend saying that our parents got a new car and we get a new computer.  What I enjoyed was the ease of which they switched all I had from my old 3rd generation ipad to this new 4th generation ipad.  It’s faster but I love the greater and easier connectivity between apple devices.  
I worried that last time I couldn’t transfer Nova Scotia banking for a week and had to use two bank managers and 2 visits to the bank itself to get a new password.  It’s been like this every time I’ve needed a new password.  I’ve contacted Nova Scotia and told them that it’s such a problem I’m considering transferring my accounts to the other banks which have modern processes of password recovery.  When their own managers can’t do it it’s a problem. I actually had the password , last time I only had Face ID, but this time I had the old password and it wouldn’t work.  Now I’ve got work to do and I can’t do it again because of the Nova Scotia Bank luddite. Yet a part of me appreciates these
Security factors.  Wow its so secure the paranoid self says , I can’t even get into my account.

I’m having some difficulty with my Magic Keyboard.  It’s sticking so an excuse to take a trip to Apple Coquitlam.  Right now I’ve laundry going but concerned that there was some water leakage. I think it’s one of the hoses and wrapped it with a towel. I can’t see how I can fix it so will likely call Kelvin.  I did find my Harris tweed gloves .  I found the other keyboard but can’t seem to get it to work.  I didn’t mediate, exercise and pray today. I went straight to the coffee >. I’ve had a shower.  It’s already noon and the morning seems fairly lost, social media distraction. I did like using the new ipad.  

I’d best get moving walking the dog and taking out the garbage.  These routines are necessary and keep me sane. Like the general who says that polishing the boots reflects on the rest of thee performance.  A by gone era.  I’m just sluggish today.  I’m continuing to work.  The inflationary costs and increasing government waste and cost is weighing me down.  I’m concerned about day to day finances.  All the dues payments.  This month I should be out of the glue but there’s news of bank collapses and bankruptcy’s , more concern about the incompetency of snowboarder party boys with someone else’s credit cards.  

The keyboard spacing failed again so I picked up pad and used thumbs to type.

Great time yesterday with Laura in west end.













No comments: