Thursday, March 9, 2023

Burnaby Spring Day

I miscalculated my days off thinking the 9th was Wednesday.  Silly!  The consequence is I sat down for a day of work and the clinic had not booked anything.  I’d normally be pleased with time off but I’ve just returned from holiday.  At least I used the time to catch up on calls.
Laura had gone home early this morning so we were up at 6 am.  I had an extra hour in my day and walked Madigan along the river.  Laura and I had walked there yesterday and saw the heron. I think it’s the same one that has a next in the high in the trees behind us.   I also see  him fishing in the river or down by the green generator.
I’m not prepared to do anything so by default I look at social media.  I’m reading Silk Roads which is good but inevitably I take a peak at social media.  Right now it’s the same old same old ‘narratives’ 
1. The Vax versus Unvaxed . The heavy handed low browed behaviour of Trudeau and the WHO over reach.  Interestingly the authoritantian /totalitarian communist sorts didn’t have more success with regards to numbers as their more civil rights oriented neighbours.  I supported everything that was being done till Omnicron when it was obviously that masks and other measures were of little worth.
2. The origin of the virus as a lab leak and Dr. Fauci’s lies about this and gain of function research funding by him of the Wuhan Lab.  I’m had no doubt since the Feb. 2020 but it remains a ‘controversy’ but only in those making money. Interestingly the ‘emergency vaccine’ depended on their being no treatment , hence the explanation for the demonization of hydroxycholoroquine and the falsified data base.  
3 The Chinese influence on Trudeau’s election.  It’s nice that that’s exposed.  Trudeau is no PM just a criminal clown for the once good liberal party.  Nothing new given the Communist Chinese had troops here and police stations and CISIS said years ago that the CCP had infilitrtated Canada’s Government , Media and Education systems to the highest levels.  
4. Continued unfolding of the WEF agenda which is the same world take over as the Agenda 21 UN proposal.  It’s the same as the MAO cultural revolution and what the Russian escaped spy predicted.
5. Transgender pro nouns are huge in media though transgender account for less that .001 or .01%.  Meanwhile 70% of Canadians are associated with Christianity in some way and  72 churches were burnt down last year.  So the media has it’s fashion and unfashionable propaganda narratives.
6.  The Tucker exposure of the Jan. 6 tapes that were censored to supported the Democrat position that there was an “deadly insurrection’ and 5 officers killed .  I remember seeing an early clip with a fellow walking beside a wheel chair in front of the White House while the reporter was screaming ‘they’re vharging’.  At the same time Antifida and BLM orgies of riots were being allied ‘peaceful demonstration despite all the theft and destruction.  The Karma is that Walmart is pulling out all it’s stores from lawless Portland.
7. Defund the police Lori Lightfoot Chicago Mayor got the boot. She’s the one that lied about her safe Chicago while businesses are leaving and everyone voted against her and her ‘defund the police’. 

There’s not a lot of variety in the news.  

8 Ukraine continues but there’s little word these days on Communist China’s threat to Tai wan.  Putin is portrayed as evil when he just seems a little old fashioned. Of course there’s terrible death in Ukraine but there’s a insatiable military industrial complex and Ukraine is this weeks test grounds for all the military hardware being sold.  Syria wasn’t that interesting to the west but definitely was followed by east and Middle East and even Africa.  Canada sent 6 tanks.

It’s all rather similar with all manner of stories held up by politicians and in the courts.  The Epstein list is still censored .  So is the Winnipeg bio lab thefts by communist chinese researchers.

9. I loved seeing that Cain slew Able with a rock and God didn’t outlaw rocks.  The memes on FB and twitter are a source of delight and humor, especially satire.  

I really did enjoy Harrison Lake and the time off.

It’s such a lovely sunny blue sky day.  I’ve got the door open and have been outside a lot.  I love spring and summer. I love that the sun has returned.  














 

No comments: