Sunday, December 12, 2021

Sunday Winter Survival

« I feel like I’m just surviving, » she said, describing this winter.
 

First the fires of summer, the poor air, then the floods and destruction of Abbotsford, Merrit, Princeton and Chilliwack.  Delta variations of Covid then Omnicron.  Chinese Communitst Military’s huge weapons build up,. Xi Jinping like Hitler in the 30’s.  Tibet continues enslaved and genocide. The Ughers.  Organ transplants for the elite rich from the jails and concentration camps. It’s mostly bad news. Space travel news is good.
World testosterone levels fall,  In keeping with the universe 25  studies of rats populations becoming  gay with increasing internal strife.  More bad news,  Fear mongering media,

I’m planning the trip to Grandfathers home.  Months to come,  Looking forward to Harrison Hotsprings at Christmas.  Day to day work depression, anxiety and despair,  Virtual and phone consultations,  I’m doing routines.  It’s kind of purgatory,  The next right thing, I’m daring to plan and book a trip in all the uncertainty.  Details and purpose. I feel like I’m kedging off the shoal of lockdowns and government corruption.  I feel sick to my stomach when I see or hear Trudeau.  Thankfully Horgan and Dix don’t do this.  

I walk the dog along the river. The flood threat is passed . The rains continue. We had snow one day.  
The 26 church’s burnt to the ground are not followed up. Anti christian forces plague this new Canada where a mosque temple or synoagogue set on fire would bring martial law from Troudeau.  26 churches burned aren’t even a ‘hate’ crime. The anti white racism grows.  Biting the hand that feeds, it seems. Revolution.   The valley of the shadow of death
I’m reading Scottish art books.  

Laura is over.  Madigan is discombobulated by this incredible woman who disturbs his teen boy hormones. I refer to her as my trophy girlfriend.  We ‘re watching PBS crown.  The rains come and go.

I was anxious this morning when the propane ran out and the generator didn’t start for several tries.  I may have to get out the electric blanket.  I have the Northern Technology SAD Lite out in my garage office.  Yesterday we drove into town to the new MEC store on 2nd.  I bought a new light jacket for UK march  travel. Laura bought me light hiking boots. I ordered some for her online too,  The last pair I bought her for our Ireland trip 7 years ago.  She used them in India too.  These are ankle high with more water proofing and sturdier.  

I work and walk the dog and eat and watch tv. I didn’t make it to church this week but I was in two clinics and a meeting.  I pray a lot and meditate. The trip to the chiropractor was a godsend again with the back pain improved again.  I have to replace the couch and do more exercise.  We ‘re waiting on word from Frazerway about the camper repairs and whether a new truck is needed.  I even think another 3-5 years of work seems fine. 

Maria Gomorri just died.  Sad.  She was working into her 80’s 

I’m enjoying early morning breathing walking the dog. 

I love coffee but need to get more Ethiopian. I’d like to hear Lallibela churches were freed from the rebels.  Cost of living is rising.  Empty shelves. I have toilet paper.  We’re fine.  It’s just winter months, darkness and cold.  I put in tie downs and lawn pegs for the awning. I hope it works. We’ve had some high winds and I ‘ve taken it in.  I’d like the awning to stop the rain from always being there when I go out. A little space of dry.

Not much has changed.  Thank you Jesus.   






No comments: