Friday, December 24, 2021

Christmas Eve and Booster

It’s Christmas Eve. I’ve enjoyed texting with my nephew Graeme.  Laura is sick with an URI suspected Omnicron, home isolating, stuffed up. I’ve a booster apt in an hour. There’s a Christmas Eve service at the church .  I balance contact with others and desire to participate in the celebration of birth of Jesus. I suspect I may continue to isolate. The benefit of the booster will be greatest next week.  Christmas Eve and Christmas Day alone at home.
I talked with some patients today.  I’m ‘taking care of business’. The work goes on and Madison insists on his 4 walks a day, sometimes 3 but if I don’t do them he may pee in the house.  He’s a little guy.  He’s pooped today.  I think he piddled in the bathroom this morning because I slept in. I have a regular routine most days and when I am out his bladder or patience is challenged.  I think it’s attitude.  
Jesus , God, Lord I pray. I bow to you. Thy will be done.  Be with me now.  Holy Spirit come. Open my heart and mind to the miracle.  Help me feel thee, see thee, know thee.
Thank you Jesus. Thank you Creator.  
 


No comments: