Thursday, December 23, 2021

Jesus Christ

Jesus Christ - God within, God will come again.
Quantum physics, modern science, Shroedinger, Heisenberg,Bohr. They all point to the mind body nature of reality. Materialism and spiritualism. Einstein E=MC2. Matter and light. Slow and fast energy. Digital.0 and 1. Intervals. 
St. John ‘In the beginning was the word”. The music of the spheres. Interconnectedness. Hide and seek. Treasure hunts. Love. All we need is love. Jesus loves me. God loves me. Yahweh. I am that is who I am. A relationship between God and people. The chosen people. The children of god. I am a child of God, a brother of Jesus. A son of God. 
Yea though I walk through the valley in the shadow of death, I shall fear no evil. Thou art with me. The Cloud of unknowing. 
The fog of war. All is fair in love and war. Love is war. There is not but God. “If the red slayer thinks he slays or the slain thins he is slain, they know not well the ways I keep and turn and toss again.”
I love you. The glue. The dance of life and death. Money. Power. Freedom. Discipline. Duty. Words written on washroom walls and centataphs. Granite. Emeralds, jewels. The sweet fragrance of her scent. Charms and mystery. Jesus. Christ. Blood.Earth. 
A lonely hallelujah.
A child is born.


No comments: