Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Everyday I call to you, I listen

Everyday I call to you, I listen
I make a space for you
I quiet the thoughts with prayer
And listen to my breathing 
Feeling it go in and out
Like tides and seasons
I thank you for my breath
This breath of life
I wait for you
I share these moments with you
An invitation, a welcome
A hope, a prayer
Meditation, listening for God
God, the creator, omniscient, omnipotent
The fabric of existence
The breath of life
The peekaboo of existence,
I dance with you my love
I play with you my father mother
Creator, lover, friend
I am here. 
Thy will be done
Guide me. 
Reside in me.
I am he, blessed spirit
I am one
We are 
You and I
I
Thou
All the names are yours Lord
This is none but you
You are god and you are Good
Let me be more aware of you
Awaken my consciousness of you within
Open me to your constant play
I breathe in
I breathe out
Sitting 
With you. 
Thank you

No comments: