Sunday, August 15, 2021

Vancouver Art Gallery



I love the Vancouver Art Gallery. I didn’t care what exhibit was on. I was just so glad after Covid lockdown to be out enjoying our beautiful gallery.  It’s so inspiring.  Normally I go to the gallery for an exhibit.  

These were a potpourri of the galleries holdings. Mostly black, Asian and aboriginal art. I really liked Manuel Axel Strain. I loved the Christie Brinkley photo montage.  Yaimel Lopel Zaldivar and Betty Murat’s works were fine indeed. Jan Wade ‘sSoul Power was poignant.  Asian art as well with images of dragons and Buddha.  

I really enjoyed the Emily Heath pottery displayed in a room with Emily Carr paintings on the walls. 

The Vancouver Art Gallery always has the best presentations.   So thankful that the gallery is open again!

y




















No comments: