Monday, October 14, 2013

Caviar - Baku Azerbaijan

We're leaving today. I have heard that the Azerbaijan Caviar is the finest in the world .I have had sturgeon here and it's the most delicious fish.  I liken the experience of eating to the joy I have had eating arctic char in the north. They're different fish, for sure, but the experience is equally joyful.
Well, to get caviar I went on an expedition. I walked about the markets and shops of the Old City and New City about here until I was told that I had to go to the Park Bulvar.  So I got a London taxi and off I went in search of caviar.  In Park Bulvar there is a food shop with everything, the Bazaar Store.  And there I found Caviar.  Hallelujah. In Canada this caviar is apparently  it's 5 to 10 times  or more the price.
There's a limit on how much I can take out of the country. I have several jars and couldn't wait. I ate one. My goodness it's good. It's the best caviar I've had and I've had fine caviar. Nothing so fine as this.  Wow!

DSC 0222DSC 0227

IMG 4109
DSC 0228IMG 4106

No comments: