Wednesday, January 10, 2024

Yuma morning

Good morning God. It’s a beautiful morning with clear blue sky and the temperature is warmer.  I’ll walk the dog soon. I’m wearing my blue flannel shirt and sweaters but already think I’ll look for my shorts. I am thankful for all your blessings.   
I have meditated and thought of the second mail package I sent to the nephews and haven’t heard from. So I found the receipt and tracking number and sent it to them.  I also sorted my receipts too. I’ve made a coffee and am drinking it. I told Laura I’m planning a run to Mexico on Friday.
I’ve a plan today to run to the storage locker. Maybe right now.
Thank you God for my work. May I serve you well and do my duty to the best of my ability and have your help and guidance.  Thank you for this mobile camper home in the desert. Thank you for my motorcycle .  Thank you for my truck.
Thank you for family and friends. Please be with them.  
I phoned the Marina and asked for help again with a yacht broker. I’d like to sell my sailboat and yet it may mean I have a trip to make in the summer. I would like to see the great nephews and say good bye to my brother again. His place is planned to be sold and I certainly understand Adell as it was their dream and way too much for one person to manage.  The kids continue in Ottawa and it’s too far to go. I’d thought to move there to be closer to Ron but now I’m back to enjoying being near Laura.  I’m a bit of Gypsy.  I enjoy the clinics and staff and patients so for now I muddle on.  
My mind ipad died but my Canada apple care couldn’t get it replaced till I returned to Canada so I packed it and bought a new one. I’ve been using it to read kindle and fb and enjoy it more for recreation than the big iPad I’m using mostly now for Doxy me.  The thing is I’m working and the $500 cost now didn’t bother me and I’ll be recouped the cost in a few months .  If I wasn’t working and living off savings I’d feel that. I’d feel I’d have to budget and be concern but working with an income I just take it in stride.  I would find a lot of other savings though as much of what I have is related to work and the costs of maintaining a practice are high. I certainly would do the work , I’m a major handyman, but I hire people because I would rather focus on my speciality.  Retired I’d enjoy cleaning and I installed the cellular booster with pleasure and would get back into working on engines even if need be though more likely I’d have less need for ‘speed’ and simplify my life with days of fishing and hiking.  I would pray more and exercise more. 
I’ve been looking into chiropractors but may just go to the fellow in Mexico when I’m there since they’re so much more accommodating.  I don’t want to plan my time off at this point.  
I love the sunsets.  It rained here one day this week and was cool but it’s now back to the routine. I’m thankful.  











No comments: