Friday, May 12, 2023

Parables

Jesus called the children to him and said,” Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these.  Truly I tell you, anyone who will not receive the kingdom of God likea  little child will never enter it."
 
Early head said “For all those who exalt themselves will be humbled and those who humble themselves will be exaulted."
 
Maybe it’s not so bad being demented.  Becoming child like again to gain acceptance to heaven.  I remember when I drank and hung out with those who drank it seemed as if it was commonly a brag fest.  A little boring.  Not particularly intellectual or educated or discerning. Just tales you might hear from Hollywood Vikings  but more board room background.  
 
I still do this I suppose.  Sharing a success but not dwelling on the defeat of another.  Recognising that it’s all God’s grace. I remembered sailing solo in a storm I considered all the men and women who contributed to my boat staying afloat.  Rivetters, sailmakers, diesel engine mechanics, chart makers.  There’s a myriad of folk involved in all my successess. I realize that but in my failures I mostly still hold myself accountable.  
 
There’s free will and fate or determinism.  Free will seems to influence fate. I was born a time and place and that meant all but I can’ alter the trajectory of my life incrementally  I can even be the exception.  I’m thankful to day that I’m seeking God and God’s will for me. I’m thankful today that I experience the world as spiritual.  Matter is just slow energy and it’s all part of an infinitty of possibilitieis.  
 
Thank you Jesus. I approach you with trust, childlike, and respect.  Forgive me. You are my saviour and I seek eternal life ain heaven and in you.  Thank you Jesus.

No comments: