Friday, August 26, 2022

You awoke

You awoke today
God loves you
Go lightly on yourself

It’s been a tough week.  Tired.  So much business and bustle.  Pressure. Stress.  Fatigue. Now it’s the weekend coming. Days more and a holiday break.  A change,  

You have washed and shaved, relieved yourself, been a friend to the body transport. You’ve fed yourself porridge and made coffee. You’ve walked the dog. A half hour around the park. You’ve taken deep breaths and meditated.  You’ve perused facebook, reviewed the mail.  

Now it’s time for a little work. It’s a light day.  Soon you’ll be off the clock

Return the tires and bike to the storage locker or put the tires under the garage.  Chiropracter tomorrow so get the lifting done today.  There’s Karaoke tonight and a dance tomorrow night. You could get out. You could participate,  You could escape from the couch and tv ,  It’s supporing your friend who organizes these events.  It’s good.  

I carry on,

I talk with God.

I do my work. 

Madigan keeps me moving.  

I’ve been in stasis some time. The lockdowns and Covid.  I’m moving along.  Coasting.  Recovering.  I’m fragile.  I feel stationary. There’s a push coming,  There’s going to be more movement and I ‘ll have to face the pain.  Pain has turned me inward.

I don’t like when I rant.

I don’t like when I am negative.  I want to be joyous and free, 

I’m a blessed and grateful for so much.  Thank you God for this day.  ODAAT




No comments: