Tuesday, August 16, 2022

Thanks for powerful friends

Over the years, throughout my career and life, I have been truly blessed to have powerful friends. When a bully or evil person has affronted me I have found myself protected and joined by ‘friends’ who have not forgotten me.  I have fought many righteous causes, not the least of them, my self.  Beside me or watching there have always been those who have acknowledged my presence. They have fought before me or alongside me and are glad for me in their ranks.  I may be forgotten as today so many old warriors I stood beside die from old age and the wounds of years of righteous service.  But they are there in my heart.  Multi millionaires, Nobel Prize Winners, Olympians, Chancellors, Professors, Celebrities, Bishops, CEO’s, Judges, Senators, Generals , Prime Ministers and Premiers, an amazing myriad of folk who stood with me on various fronts, manning posts, standing up to the constant attack of evil and chaos.  Mothers, fathers, children.  To have known all these personally, shook hands, hugged, been thanked and thank.  I am truly grateful for the company. I am so thankful to have shared a meal or had a coffee or a conversation with these elite of the elite. All the white hats that welcomed me and encouraged me and asked for my help and thanked me for being there. It’s a miracle and they are angels.  I wish that I focused more remembering them and thanking them than dwelling on the enemy.  God is good all of the time.  Thank you Jesus for the ‘footprints in the sand’.  Thank you for the ‘Hound of Heaven”.  Thank you for Heaven and Joy and Love.


No comments: