Thursday, August 11, 2022

Gratitude

Thank you God for the day, for breath, colour, Madigan Thank you for the scents of summer, the blue sky, the wisps of clouds and the birds flitting about the edges, running along the lawns. Thank you for neighbours. Thank you for humanity. Thank you for clothing and fashion. Thank you for money and wealth. Thank you for family. Thank for the adventures. Thank you for the glory. Thank you for the humor. Thank you for the colleagues and friends. Thank you for sobriety. Thank you for genitalia and in door plumbing. Thank you for refridgeration and running water. Thank you for my washing machine and coffee maker. Thank you for coffee. Thank you for grocery stores and truckers and farmers. Thank you for blessings unfolding.
Thank you for books and reading. Thank you for computers. Thank you for Laura. Thank you for holidays and vacations and aeroplanes and trips to Europe and art and museums. Thank you for wilderness and hunting and trucks and rifles. Thank you for pantie and bras and bikinis. Thank you for cammo and khaki and tough material. Thank you for sarongs. Thank you for breezes. Thank you for taste and culture. Thank you for my parents and home I grew up in. Thank you for the neighbourhood and community. Thank you for life.
Thank you for feet and ankles and knees and hips and backs and necks and the celebration of life. Thank you for meditation and prayer. Thank you for creation and changing world and that which remains. Thank for you artistry and the sustaencance.  Guide me Lord. Show me how I can be my best self. Show me thy will and give me the power to carry it out.  Help me meet this day full on. Carpe diem. Thank you for those who have been so important to me, mom and dad, my Brother Ron, my Aunt Sally, Kirk, Carl. Ridd, Jack Hildes, Nady el Guebaly, Bob Manness, Bebchuck, Dean Naimark, Hank, Archie, George, Bernie, Graham, Dick, Hugh, Art, and all those who have cared for me and I have cared for them. Thank you for that connection and spark. Thank you for Agape.  
Thank you Lord. 



No comments: