Monday, August 15, 2022

Anti authority

I am concerned with my mind. It’s always coming in with anti authority fears.  My partient was telling me she was paranoid. I remember when Freud was rescued from the Nazi’s he said ,’maybe the paranoids are right’.
Right now other than the sick and pathetic downright evil performance by Trudeau I have nothing really be anxious about.
Without something now to be anti authority about I find my mind replaying threats by the College, the Doctor Police, fears of loss of license because of false allegations proved false but the process was highly disturbing.
The College Doctor Police might well have been just trying to find out what was true and being neutral till it was proven that the psychopath was lying. Yet this weekend I’m vaguely out of sorts and my mind latches on to that.
It’s as bad as when my mind would replay the ex mother in law insaniety, the craziest lady, much loved by her family but pompous, arrogant, and frankly bizarre. Yet here she’s dead and my mind was replaying the poor me secenario,

I can’t trust my mind when it’s in the anti authority more. God is good all of the time.  I have had wonderful experiences with the police and with the Doctor police and with all manner of authorities. I believe the Comrade Leader Trudeau is a traitor and UN Canadian but that ‘fear’ permeates my view of authority. I think that his betrayal is personal. I’m also asking God what gives. Why is my mind playing these paranoia scenarios or replaying old ones.

Is this growing old. Where the old soldier replays old wars and old campaigns.  Am I projecting the past to the pre3sent and have this vague uneasiness this anxiety or is it reaction formation that I loathes the fool Trudeau and transfers that fear of his imbecility.  Onto all authority.  

I’m okay. God is Good.  All shall be well.


No comments: