Friday, July 29, 2022

Friday, heat wave, Pride,chiropracter

I’ve only a few more patients to see before I’m off for the long weekend. I’ve always been at IDAA so have never known BC day. I was going to meet  Anna Kevin and the Meerkats at the storage locker to let go of some furniture when she texted me, “can we do this next weekend. I didn’t realize its the long weekend.”  Sure.  
I texted Laura, “is this a long weekend’.
Yes it’s BC Day’.
What are you doing.
I’m house sitting with Maggie and the parrot.  
I’d booked a chiropracter visit with Dr. Ready.  I had planned to go to the Pride Parade.  An excuse to dress up. But I don’t know what to wear. Then George asked me to give him his cake Sunday night. That takes precedence. Besides it was concerning to hear of the spread of monkeypox and worse Trudeau as mascot. I’ve also become concerned about crowds post lock downs. I don’t want covid but just as much I don’t want confrontation. There’s so much lawlessness in Canada today.   
I think it’s the continued unprofessional behaviour from Frazerway  RV.  I sent a registered letter to the president. No word.  Just more of their speciality Stonewalling and Gaslighting.  I thought it was Diana Smith but it’s beginning to appear that it stems from the CEO.  I’m waiting. Seige mentality dealing with concrete psychopathic minds.  Old and feeling weary of the ageism in Canada.
I could go to a pity party but I really would rather explode.  Turning Cheek 70 x 70.  
It’s just a side shit show wanting to be centre of attention.  Bad girls and Boys.  Meanwhile I have been working full time. The insanity never lets up.  I’ve been a cog in the wheel of the whole psychopharmacological industry and the wellness industry and the psychosocial industry. Each week I make diagnosis and clarify situations translating the cries to words colleagues can understand .  Adding to life not distracting. A translator.  I have several suicidal patients.  They are hanging on by a thread.  So many of the alcoholics and drug addicts come around in time. Just yesterday another agreed to go to the treatment centre.  Life after drugs.
It’s lonely work. Home office.  Virtual and telephone. 
I feel the pinch of finances know that I’m being ripped off by the corrupt criminal government. Know that I’m giving A service in the community but have to deal with Frazerway RV giving D service. Feeling sad that the stupid bullies are so successful with a Liberal criminal organization protecting them.  Meritocracy and hard work are punished,  
I am a fiscal conservative but socially I’m an inclusive Christian and pro LGBT.  I don’t think God is anymore concerned with what adult do sexually than he is about automobiles. Obviously there are more risks with automobiles and gay sex or even promiscuity.  Yet we don’t hear ministers ragging on about cars. Their selection of scapegoat is always political.  I’m transgender and bisexual but I was purely heterosexual until marriage and the bedroom neglect.  Then there was sexual abuse. I think it was the alcohol and pot that began the unconventional.  
If I were independently wealthy today I don’t know if I’d get a face lift and boobs, a poor man’s adventure. I’d probably get a seat on a spaceship though there’s not much to see yet on mars. A safari in Africa I suppose.  I’d head out today to South American on my motorcycle but I have Madigan He’s like a child police. Most adults control themselves because their children are there. I’ve a dog. The idea of riding my motorcycle to South America doesn’t look good for him. If I had the camper that Frazerway RV I might head out. I’d be camping this weekend or next for sure.  But I’m patient doing the next right thing. Working waiting. I’m enjoying my back yard and neighbourhood . I’ll be bowhunting in September. I’ll be heading south for some time this winter.  I’ve direction and plans. In the meantime I’m going to meetings, praying, trying to exercise more, getting by. I’m not doing much different from most. I’m in a state of limbo, pre. Retirement.  It’s a unique year.
I have a lot of gratitude. Even my back is hurting less.  I have struggled with the heat and humidity but it’s sure better than snow and rain for the change.  
I’ve this day ahead of me.  Thank you God for this moment. Thank you God for this day. Thank you for all your blessings. Thank you for Madigan and Laura and family. Thank you for all the friends I have had and the ones I have now. Thank you for all your blessings. Please guide me and show me the way that you would have me take. Help me to be of use to you and my fellow man and know you better.  Thank you.













No comments: