Thursday, July 21, 2022

Another day, Thursday

Thank you Lord for this day, Thank you for the refreshing dreams. I awake and remember enough to know that what I was dreaming of was pleasant. Sometimes I feel I’ve been in heaven, the memories of the dreams, so joyful and reassuring.
Each day I face the day with pain but some days are definitely better now the summer has come.  I wonder about my bed and the sofa and my need for more exercise.  Too often the swimming pool is full so I don’t swim as much as I try.  No real excuse. I love reading on my sofa.  I need to replace it for sure.  Yet the destruction by the dog and cat and the dog’s love for this sofa makes it hard for me to progress. I’m rather slow in changing things these days.
Everything is okay. It’s good enough. My life is copacetic.  I like my work. It’s not onerous. I love my home. I love the routine of work and walking the dogs. I like my neighbours. So much of my life has been struggle. False accusations and attacks and divorce.  Now I’m just enjoying the reprieve.  I’m waiting for the resolution of my camping. I’m paying off the mortgage. I’m buy gifts for family and friends. We’re still eating good barbecue despite inflation,
Last nights’ men’s meeting was great.
I was disheartened to hear Trudeau was the Pride Parade mascot. I got a bit of vomit in the back of my throat when I even think of that creepy sick sociopath,  I am troubled by the threats of the WEF and the new political WHO.  The Russian invasion of Ukraine continues. The Communist Chinese and invasion of Hong Kong remains while the threat to Taiwan increases.  
Now there’s monkey pox that’s spread from male to male with contact but may be aerosol because kissing spreads it.  I suddenly worry about going to Pride. I’d thought positively that given that I didn’t fly to Texas to IDAA not wanting to do more international travel with Trudeau’s arbitrary political decisions and lies and disruption, I’d get to go to the Pride Parade for the first time in a decade or more.  I even looked forward to dressing up au femme. I thought of taking Madigan and then thought he’d not like the crowd so could stay home for a few hours. I’d ride the Vespa to beat the traffic. I still may but the threat of Monkey Pox spreading in the crowds and the loathsome thought of Trudeau’s presence. They conspire to make it much easier to spend the day at home. George asked me to give him his 46 year cake that night and that’s a no brainer.  Definitely a priority.  I find often these days I can only plan one event a day.  More seems too much.  I wonder if I didn’t think of Pride as a ‘carefree’ occasion,  I don’t think that’s possible. It’s variation on drugs and alcoholism and escapism.  The call of the youthful state, when I didn’t ‘worry’.  Now I’m anxious. Just about ‘stuff’.  Really.  It’s pre retirement.  I sometimes think of just quitting and going off to play living within the means.  
Then I think I ‘m rather enjoying my life so why change.  Don’t go to pride. Go to pride.  Crowds are awful.  I really only like the Dikes on Bikes most. I could just pass by and say I was there.  I don’t have to participate or attend.  I fly by would satisfy.
I’m so looking forward to 6 days off with Laura camping in the woods and running about with a bow and an arrow on my ATV with Madigan. That’s freedom.
The working plan is a Workation in Yuma in November. It’s that or Mexico.  I hoped to take the camper but who knows what God and the Devil say about that.  
This seems too big to haul. If I were hauling it would be next year. I have a storage locker to reduce but no desire on weekends to face that task.  I need a ‘buddy’ to provide encouragement.  There’s time. It was August when I reduced two storage lockers to one so there’s more time
My mind wanders about these crazy corridors.
I pray for guidance and strength, I am slouching and muddling along
Was pleased that my friend Anne recovered from Covid.
I’ve red nails I thought they were fun but had a moment of low self esteem and wanted to ‘blend’ to camouflage,  I fluctuate between eccentricity and normalcy.  The mundane is so attractive.  
I had a great ride on the Harley out past Langley and circling back over the Golden Ears bridge through Pitt Meadows home. 
Thank you Jesus for Madigan, He gives me order and purpose.  





No comments: