Sunday, April 26, 2009

Princess for a Day

Princess for a Day

-by william hay

I want to be a princess for a day/I'll want to walk a mile in your silk underwear

I want to be driven everywhere/But I don't want diapers and childcare

I want a sugar daddy/ But I want everyone's respect

Mainly I want someone else/ To have to pay my rent

I want to be a princes for a day/I 'll walk a mile in your silk underwear

I want to be a princess like sex in the city/ I want to shop and gossip

And always look pretty

I don't want to diet, exercise or shave my legs/But I want everything to be my way

I want to be 21 with my own trust fund/I want servants and parties and just have fun

Then I want to complain about how tough it is to be a princess

How no one cares or understands enough

I want to be a princess for a day/I'll walk a mile in your silk underwear

I don't want to be a transexual/ I don't want all the pain or surgery

And I don't want to stay a woman because then I'd become an old lady

I want to go back to being a man when I can/Lying unshaved on the couch

Belching and farting and scratching and stuff/ and still getting control of the channel changer

I want to be a princess for a day/I'll walk a mile in your silk underwear

Could I borrow your negligee/Would you help with my lingerie

I want to be a princess for a day/I'll walk a mile in your silk underweard

No comments: