Back and BCRV I was able to back in myself and was set up again in a half hour to an hour at most. I love the learning and skill
This morning I woke and proceeded to prayer and excised. Then it was the morning MD2 meeting . I enjoy this and the people I see each week. Great start to ta day.
After that I loaded Madigan into his box on he back of the Trek Verbe bike. I rode to the mall slowly but surely adapting to the need to shift gears and adjust the power assistance one the Bosch Device. I have to be careful with my knee that I tore the ligaments on years ago when George C.was still alive. I’ve been blessed to know so many great people in recovery.
On the way back from picking up the mail I stopped at Madigan ‘s favourite off leash dog park. He sniffed and peed everywhere and visited with a few dogs.
I’m reading the western by Fairfax. Law of the Gun. I sit and read while he explores.
We rode back.
I had Montreal smoked beef sandwich. Then Kevin called and their church. St. Augustine and St. Helen Greek Orthodox are have their Greek food festival. It’s outside so I’m going for an early supper around four. Anna is volunteering with the older kids. I like that I can bring Madigan since it’s outside.
I haven’t been getting my nails done this month and have been thinking about my guitar. The little ones and electric are fine but I don’t use them much whereas I have a desire to play and sing and learn more Christians songs. Having hearing loss has reduced my interest. I’m not dancing anymore and would if I played music more.
My desire is to take my home to a lake and spend a couple of weeks swimming. Harrison’s would be good too. I could just drive the jeep to the ocean or to a lake. I could go swimming in the pool here more too.
Mostly I’m enjoying lying on the couch reading westerns or the British aempire and war books. I like historical fiction.
I received a tax request from CRA and sent it on to Anil hoping that my monthly installments are sufficient. It’s so unsettling to have such poor management in Ottalwa and such high taxes and high costs. It’s $400 to fill my bus now. The cost of food went from a $200 a week bill to $400. I just seem to be slogging away and see not future but work. I like what I’m doing but the sense that it’s ‘driven’ by the poor economy and the destruction of middle class and savings is disturbing.
I am following the law of attraction and catching my own negativity and trying to block it’ I am so blessed and have so much to be thankful for . Gratitude is the answer.
Thank you Jesus for today and all the joy i know and feel. Thank you for Madigan, for Thor, Jeep and Trek. Thanks for friends and family.

No comments:
Post a Comment