“I’m so glad I caught you. We left a message earlier in the week but our tech is unavailable today so we have to reschedule your maintenance appointment.”
2 weekend I rescheduled and now it was their turn to reschedule me. I felt like I’d done three practices runs and was now really good and transforming from a stationary home to a mobile home. Next week would be fine. I was still waiting for Traveland to let me know when they could replace the hydraulic pump motor.
I had a free weekend and I’m really not that creative about recreation tune,
I walk Madigan and bicycle to off leash parks as a special treat. I could have swum but didn’t . I don’t like the pool when there’s lots of people there. It’s the summertime crowd. I liked the river walk.
Saturday I enjoyed my MD2 virtual meeting. Then I drove the jeep to New Westminster to hear my friend play pop and blues, originals and covers at the Royal Centre. A lovely day. Madigan was happy to sit outside and enjoy the smells and passing people and dogs.
We enjoyed live music. Older I’ve not been to them this year. Young I was at so many. This was a delight. Yimchee, the guitarist who plays with my friend Charm is a regular virtuosos on his instrument. Another man whose name I missed, was a guest pianist and he was all jazz and blues. Charm’s voice is definitely jazz and blues but she did Cohen’s Hallelujha as well. Mostly emotional and relationships songs. I enjoyed the Bad Boy blues song she’d written and her pussy cat song reminded me of a more musical version of friends. Madigan was find till the nearly the end when he became restless and wanted more walking. I was glad to say hi as I was leaving, her fans wanting to talk, while I wanted to get Madigan away for a walk before he became disruptive.
I watched Midway on tv. Now I’m watching the Hindi history of the Kargill war between India and Pakistan’s 1999. Incredible movies .I’m reading books from the Empire and war series, two of the Anglo Zulu series and now Afghanistan and Punjab conflict with the Guides. I d been reading westerns and am getting a sene of the parallel eras and events, the British on the horses in the Raj overlapping with the American civil war and Wild West.
Rob, the welder is riding across the country on his Harley and post pictures.
I continue ambivalent and sexy changes and what adventure of identity would be more challenging by gender. I’ve begun reading Origen and also St. Theresa of Avila. The issue is surrendering and submission. For the young it’s reproduction and family. Indian only removed its anti homosexuality laws in 2018 compared to England who legalized homosexuality in 1968. Many immigrants from the Middle East and Africa and Asia are historically decades and sometimes centuries ‘behind’ as I believe, the advanced of civilization or culture. I certainly don’t in anyway support killing gay people or torturing animals for food. I disagree with pedophilia and slavery and yet understand that all these practices were apart of the collective past. Only a couple of hundred years ago sometimes half or more of the population was faced with extreme poverty while today it’s less than 10 percent .
The oldest law of the world is the Chinese law of the fish ; there are big fish and little fish and the little fish must be fast and numerous. In the past the children served as workers for the home and farm and warriors. I loved Bishop Spongs writing on the Catholic Church’s efforts to ensuire reproductive missionary position. Now we have machines. Given the history of the royalty, such as English King James of Biblical fame no one concerned themself about lovers on the side male or female as long as you did your duty and produced and heir. The peasants had to just reproduce.
Now sex is no longer all about reproduction since the advent of the Industrial Revolution and the birth control pill and civil rights and LGBT, Over population was a lite recognized by Buckminster Fuller . Climate Change Alarmism is a hoax too. The climate is changing but we’ll not going to die yesterday as Al Gore deceitfully proclaimed. Urban dwellers and university undergrads are too quick to jump to conclusions. I had the maritime records and knew of the atolls and chirping axis among other things that people in the city didn’t comment on. The controversy was driven by policies and negativity. The aetheists are generally prone to depression and negativity compares to those who posit a loveing God or reincarnation and the multiple generations of use for the planet. Elon Musk is now producing the means to inhabit Mars. AT the time of Christopher Columbus some Europeans thought the continent was overcrowded then there was the development of Canada as the breadbasket of the world. Expansion of agricultural advances. Today we are more and live long and healthier.
Sunday I was glad to make church but somehow thought it was 10 30 the church time of Christ Church not St. Barnabus . I’ve been having these time mishaps, running late more than usual and going to the clinic a week early. It’s summer and I guess I may be a little burnt out wanting a vacation. With all the days I’ve been at the vehicle tech centres I’ve not been getting the swims I’d hoped for in August. My plan had been to park by a lake and go swimming each day. Maybe at the end of the August or beginning of September. Costs have been high with the horrible taxes and constant tales of government corruption with third world Liberal scam after scam being exposed. That’s disheartening.
I’m not so disturbed. I’m more mellow. I’ve gained acceptance and feel less compulsion to drive forward. I’ve been reading and lying on the couch and watching television at night and walking the dog. I’m trying to lose weight eating more salad and bicycling. The future is bright and these measures I’m taking now will pay off in time.
I’m doing some self care.
I’m not writing the books I’ve planned. They wait. I’m preparing for the expedition south and hope to be able to do what I’m outfitting for now for years to come. It’s a life and an adventure. I’ve really made progress lightening up and transforming my life to be more free. I often think of FOY. I like my AA meetings.
Thank you Jesus

No comments:
Post a Comment