Saturday, August 26, 2023

Paradise

It’s another day in paradise.  I’m intent on opening a channel to God.  I’m doing my best to make conscious contact.   I’m blessed to have seen the fingerprints of God all over my life. Today I hope for miracles.  I live in the sacred but am so conditioned by the conventional I may miss the glory of God and the sheer wonder of creation. I am here in the beauty.  
Today the sun is up again There’s blue sky.  Madigan is happy and well up to his doggy delights.  I am amused just watching the little sausage.  I have planned a trip to the storage locker to gather the equipment I need for the bow hunt.  I was happy to see the bow heads for bird shooting arrived .I saw a partridge last week and yes , that excited both Madigan and me.  There may even be a deer waiting.  
It’s the end of Autumn. I associate the fall with back to school and university. I loved study and wonder about taking another course this year. I’ve a pretty tight schedule but that never stopped me in the past.  I was interested in the ancient religion course at Oxford that overlapped with Religion and Anthropology. It’s on line but I wonder about course work. I used to audit courses and not feel the pressure to do papers.  I do so much of that in work 
We are looking forward to seeing Laura again. 
The truck couldn’t be completed on Friday but they say it will be done by Wednesday or Thursday.
I’m enjoying the Apple series Invasion. I’m reading a sci fi book as well.  I loved that as a teen.  Sci fi novels from the library and Star Trek on TV.  
Time to look at mail and FB and prepare to head out to the storage locker. I’ve a bag of clothing to give away so will phone the Canadian Diabetes Society or Salvation Army and drop it off on the way to the storage locker.  
I’ve been enjoying my HD Nightster special.  Yesterday I rode the electric bicycle from Coastal for and had some serious exercise.  I do need to lose weight .It’s unhealthy and I would be healthy.  Less weight less pain.  
Thank you Jesus for this day. Thank you for all the blessing you bestow on me and my family and friends.  Thanks for the sunshine. Thank you for little dog, Thank you for my home, Thank you Creator. Thank you Lord.   







No comments: