Monday, January 23, 2012

Zip lining Canopy Tour- Quanacaste - Costa Rica

http://www.swisstravelcr.com/tours-and-activities/
I had a great day zip lining with Alehandro from Swiss Travel Tours and young people from Ohio and Pennsylvania.  It was wild.  As an old guy I kept up with the young, barely.  They were smiling and laughing a lot more. It took me a couple of trips before the terror of the first go turned to excitement and real fun. Allehandro took pictures and caught me looking pretty grim.  I actually smiled alot, especially after I got off.  I didn't ever get to the horsing around phase though that the young guy did. The girls were clearly immortals as well. The burn nurse told me she actually liked jumping out of perfectly good airplanes.  DSCN0093It's really safe with safety lines and such that still doesn't sink in psychologically on that first run. It was strenuous by the end but what a great day.  After we luxuriated in the hot springs before having the most magnificent 6 course lunch mostly produced by the ranch itself. DSCN0071 DSCN0072DSCN0075DSCN0077DSCN0079DSCN0080DSCN0081DSCN0085DSCN0086DSCN0088DSCN0089DSCN0103DSCN0102DSCN0104DSCN0114DSCN0117DSCN0127DSCN0124DSCN0107IMG 0535DSCN0113DSCN0133

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish to show some appreciation to this writer just for rescuing me from this dilemma. Right after exploring through the the net and seeing ways which are not powerful, I thought my entire life was well over. Being alive minus the solutions to the issues you have sorted out all through this site is a crucial case, and the ones which may have in a wrong way affected my career if I hadn't discovered the website. Your good competence and kindness in controlling a lot of stuff was valuable. I don't know what I would've done if I hadn't discovered such a step like this. I'm able to at this moment look forward to my future. Thanks very much for this skilled and results-oriented help. I will not think twice to suggest your web sites to anybody who desires tips on this area.
SEPTLS027J6 - Jackson Contractors Wheelbarrows