Wednesday, March 13, 2024

Wednesday Gratitude

Thank you Lord for Wednesday.  I dreamed I was preparing for a space flight alone in a little space ship and my mentor gave me a harpsichord.  I was with a the girl saying good bye and I was worried my back would hurt and if I’d have enough space to exercise for the year. It was like I was preparing for a 9 month journey.  Between trips.  Anxious about the loneliness.

Then I read the Einstein quote about cold and darkness not being real but just the absence of heat and light. Like evil, as the absence of God. I am he, I am He, Blessed Spirit I am he. Lord Jesus Christ Son of God Have mercy on me. I’m in God and God is in me and all is God.  I love spirituality of imperfection by Kurtz and Ketcham and your God is too small by Phillips

I remember often the beautiful women who shared life with me beginning with my mother, grandmother and aunt.  They brought flowers inside and appreciated beauty bringing attention to art and music when I might otherwise have walked by.

Spaceship earth.

Spaceship self.

I worked hard a couple of days, busy, full days and the sense of accomplishment that comes from participation.  I’m am thankful to be awake this morning. I’m thankful to have this little dog as a companion. He is waiting impatiently for our morning walk. I’ve work beginning in 45 minutes and that walk is calling now.

Thank you for this body and mobility Lord. Thank you for this day. Thank you for the Impossible Dream and the writing this morning encouraging the focus on possible dreams.  I was thankful to be taken back to that time in the choir with Danny and Kirk singing Impossible Dream for the completion of high school.  I was being disruptive and Danny was really enjoying the singing.  We were being loud and the teacher asked us to mouth the words when we’d not sing softly.  She wanted to hear Danny.  We’ve enjoyed listening to Danny all these years.  I’m still being a jokester at times but am thankful that I can sing softly today and silently in my mind where the music is ethereal.  I want to hum along and sometimes sit with the gods around campfires and do just that.

Thank you Jesus for your sacrifice. Thank you God for creation .Thank you Holy Spirit.  











No comments: