Sunday, May 8, 2022

Sunday, Sunshine, Swim, Walk

Madigan woke me at 6 am. I went back to sleep and woke at 9.  It was too late for church. I”d not thought I’d go anyways.  I never know what to wear.  I thought instead to walk and swim.  I had coffee.  I even roast Ethiopian Yergicheff beans.  I did another load of laundry. Last nights still not quite dry. I’m waiting now to hang up the wash as it’s done but I ‘ve not place to hang it yet. 
I sat in the hot tub and swam 14 lengths.  I actually swept the floor and shook out the rugs.  I have this binges of domesticity every other month. I need a cleaning lady but each time I’ve approached one the deal falls through, not through cost but some issue of theirs. I miss those who cared for me for years. Now I’m lucky to get someone for spring cleaning.  I keep thinking it’s CERB’s and such. Why work when you can stay home.  Covid did disrupt a lot. I’m at home and working and it hasn’t changed. I did have a holiday, I paid for, a month of visiting museums and art galleries and self treating the sadness and disillusionment and burn out I experienced with the questionable Omnicron response and the war between Russia and Ukraine.  
The disinformation and misinformation persist along side the outright censorship and the recent obscenity of Dictator Trudeau’s war measures act It’s all theatre of the absurd. I try to avoid media and politics.   
I’m interested in longevity research.  Metformin , interesting, a type 2 biabetes medication that reduces weight and increases health and longevity. I like the idea of fasting and increased exercise.  I’ve been feeling better with this. Even eating salads. I must get over late night snacking.  I’ve been enjoying first the Vikings and now the Last Kingdom.  Mayb e it’s the masculine protagonists.  I find the desire to leave this male identity and go off on a female identity adventure becomes less with the seasons of the moon and the shows I watch.  The mainstream tv is such a destruction of the white male justified on the past but there aren’t synagogues and mosques burning in Canada today but churches. The tv is pillorying men. Ageism against men and women is rampant. Marxist divided and conquer with its favouritism and historic revisions Im.
Sweden fell. The leadership say that the Merkel invasion of the Moslems has become and occupation.  A bit late. I’ve always wanted immigration by the South Americans and moderate Muslims. Trudeau hates catholics and prefers radicat terrorist Muslims.  I like Hindus and Buddhists but no we get immigrants that want gays killed and women not to wear bikinis. I want to wear bikini’s in solidarity.  
I’m reading another science fiction. I think the old rigid gender roles made sense before Marxist feminism.  Now abortion is the issues.  Roe versus wade is being re thought and I can’t say that young women want children but can’t afford them . While girls cry about not having a man or family while a fat man laughs as his 12 wives and 30 children live off our generosity. These are extremes. Who knows what’s true given the censorship
Climate change proponents still swagger about despite all their claims being kayboxhed.  The world hasn’t ended. War causes more planetary environmental damage but the nation lives for war.  Double speak
I’m happy in a hot tub,
i ‘m glad I fixed the scope on my riffle and am now happy with that gun. I’ve charged up the Electroglide and will get it insursured. It was good advise from Dave to ride it to Chilliwack and back and see if I’m ready to give it ups I wasn’t to test ride a Street Bob.
I’m considering getting my license to pull the big trailer but would like to trade it in for a smaller trailer . I should sell my boat. I keep thinking downsize.  it’s aging and weakening. I could be hunting bear but my camper is still in the shop and I don’t know when it will be written off or restored, I’m in limbo waiting. I’m working. Paying off the government taxes and visas. I’m even going into the clinics.  I like working from home most.  I plan to spend a month later this year in the south and don’t know which rig I’ll take south, Virtual workation. In spring anothe3r month of winter to reduce the burden of depression.  I’m looking forward to a shopping trip in Mexico too.   Madigan will like the trip.   I’m hoping to be in the same park as Peter and Larry in San Diego though I’d’ wanted to go to Yuma for the dessert air. Maybe I’ll take a week or so coming home there to compare.  The ocean is attractive but I want the dry air for my sinuses and lungs .  I become too ill in the wet winter here and really like working but need to attend to preventative health issues.  Pneumonia is the old man’s friend but I’m not ready to die.  I’m too blessed.
Thank you Jesus for the sunshine today, Thank you for the3 swim’s . Thank you for Madiga.
it’s Mother’s Day. Thank for the Mothers. Thank you Mom. My mother was as a saint and amazing and I really miss her. I appreciate my parents more and more as I age. I look forward to living longer than they did. That would be good with the health they had till the last years.  They loved their 70’s and 80’s.  
I keep thinking I’m supposed to write a book or three and yet don’t get round to it. So many thinks vy for my time and interest and attention,  











 


No comments: