Tuesday, May 3, 2022

Gratitude and Dreams

Thank you Lord for Gratitude and Dreams.  Thank you for this life. Thank you for the blossoms.

Plum and cherry blossoms
Lay like confetti along the trail
After thee wedding of earth and sky’s
Orgasmic rapture, moans and explosive rain
Nature had fun last night
While I slept and dreamed

I remembered her in mini skirts
I loved her laughter as we bicycled
Her long velvet gown at the ballet was beautiful
I was ever distracted by her breasts

She is there in a kaleidoscope of satin and lace
Perfumes and phenomes
There is no regret as I wake smiling from witches haze
Poor and old but rich in memories of youth.

Yes, I saved lives. Yes I sacrificed. Yes I studied and was on call.
But what I’m most greatful for is the feel of you in my arms
Your softness and beating heart against my nakedness
I only wish I’d spent more time in your embrace.

Now morning sends the night back with dreams
I awake to a new day.  I walk the dog and he pees 
All along the confetti strewn trail.
I believe he has a better life today but I have better dreams
And more to make

Come along little monkey mate 
I’ll get us breakfast and take you with me to work
Another day.

Thank you Lord for this sacred day, the miracles and magic and the Beltane
We suffered with Jesus on the cross remembering the banality of evil and the pompous men in fine clothes, judging.

Must I judge too.  I would rather float away in the embrace of Mary Magdalene, remembering. 
God is good all of the time.  I have such faith and trust in Creator.  What name has God?  Jesus Christ, Holy Spirit, Yahweh.  
I am made in the image of God.  When I look in the mirror I see a face and in that face is a kernel of truth.
The holographic message.  Smile.  Really. Just smile. Smile. And Give thanks. 



No comments: