Tuesday, May 26, 2020

May 26, 2020 Covid Questions

I don’t know much more today than I did yesterday.  We seem to be moving further and further away from science and more into politics and hidden agenda’s each day. I don’t know why we still have a state of emergency here. I believed that business could open up and government could step back May 1 but no.  The government hovers like Big Brother.
The UN is not my government. It is a body of men who are mostly dictators and have demonstrated their intrinsic evil in their repeated calls for the death of the Israeli state. I don’t like the beheadings or the terrorist attacks or the rapes and yet the UN doesn’t really seem to care much about human rights. 
The WHO is no longer the organizations of mercy it once was. It is as corrupt as the Canadian government has become.
Every where I look I see bullies and the elite. I feel small and vulnerable and afraid.
I pray and meditate more because I don’t feel those around me are awake or aware and that they are out of their own fear trusting authorities which have proven themselves self serving.  
I think Justin Trudeau is a traitor to Canada and feel what I think Germans felt watching the rise of Hitler and his browns shirts. Trudeau is a pretty boy red  shirt thug.  It’s terrible to be born and lived in Canada and participated in politics and see the utter travesty of justice and mockery of all the traditions and conventions that were part of my upbringing.It’s like having a mad man decide that all the beavers must be killed, all the maple trees must be cut down, and all the ideas of freedom sacrificed to encourage the Sharia Communist rise in power.  I’m looking about and seeing that all the hard working responsible middle class folk I know will be like me ruined in the coming months. Already the price of food has doubled. Taxes have increased in everything and I’m working twice as hard for half what I did when I began. I see the lowest idea of ‘give them cake’ being perpetrated daily and all at a time when we know the virus is passing and herd immunity is taking place. 
We need to be cautious, us older and the sick but it’s time for the young, the under 60 year old crowd to gather outside and party hearty. Let there be love in the streets.  Camping, beaches , street festivals. They should be resuming.  That’s science and medicine.  This other thing is wrong.
But I don’t know so I’m attending a webinar with the leading minds and I’m going to listen. I’ve read all that I could, studied all I could, and I just don’t see them listening to the genius of Taiwan because of the lies of CCP and especially the dirty dinosaur WHO.  Taiwan and Iceland, Stanford and Singapore are all on the same page. Yet we seem to be listening to Brussels and Belgium, the EU, and UN yesterday news folk.  Brussels and Belgium and the EU had the poorest showing in the west. The Communists, continue to lie and cheat and war.
I’m flummoxed.
I pray. I meditate. I walk the dog. I don’t like the rain. I want to lie in the sun.  I want to hold my girl in my arms and believe in a future that is not more rape and pillage by the elite. I want to trust that Canada is my home. I have nowhere else to go.  As a third generation Canadian and a Christian and white I’m constantly being bullied these days by people who insist that it’s okay because someone somewhere in their groups past was but I’ve not done it. I’ve been a good guy and I’m being walked over and I’m tired. I’m really tired of the constant abuse by people who claim the right to abuse because they were abused. Well, I think they should have learned. Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. But that’s now the elite that are coming here. It’s the survival of the fittest crew, the rich and privileged who ruined their own nations and now come to ruin my country with their love of terrorism and world domination. 
Justin Trudeau gave us Islamaphobia.  Now we’re going to have Communistphobia and it will be hate speech to speak out against the Godlness murdering Communist Chinese Party just like it’s now hate speech to complain about Islam mutilating little girls before their marriage to old men at the age of 9.  I don’t want Sharia Law. I don’t want Marx. I don’t want any of that.  I’m tired like John Cleese described his feelings of watching his city deformed from a place of welcome to one of no go zones and terrorists with trucks and knives.
I’m meditating and praying and trusting in God. I’ve no faith in the government. I’ve no faith in politics. I’m ready for the inevitable war that Trudeau is creating with his divide and conquer and playing everyone against each other the exact way the Communists and the Fascists have always done.  It’s evil and satanic and yet this is the world today.  No mention of Jesus. The closing of the churches and schools while the liquor stores and pot shops stay open. It’s weird and bizarre.
I will spend the day reassuring people and telling them not to kill themselves. I will calm them. I will note that the relapse rates and suicide rates are skyrocketing while the hysteria about the virus has replaced last weeks hysteria about the planet dying. The arctic still being there hasn’t resulted in Al Gore having to give back his millions made from lies. Obama has a beach front palace despite telling us all the world is at risk of inundation by climate change. Now Bill Gates is bound to make a fortune off vaccines and Trudeau and Clinton and everyone else has tax shelters called ‘Foundations’ . I just learned that when I die Trudeau just raised the estate and death tax from 30 % to 50% . I was kind of going to work thinking that I’d leave something for my nephews and great nephews. Instead I’ve a lifetime of work that will go to a sociopath and his criminal friends.  I have lost all faith in this government.

Steal a little and they put you in jail. Steal a lot and they make you king.  Where are you now William Wallace!  Fuck Joe DiMaggio.

Alright.  Just for today.  Emotional sobriety.  All shall be well. All shall be well. All manner of things shall be well.  

Walk the dog. Make gratitude lists. Stay calm.  It’s all above your pay grade.  Jesus loves you.  Just for today.  Get through this 24 hours.  You’ve had good coffee. You have indoor plumbing, soap and shower. Be thankful. Right now it’s okay.  I will do my best today and do the work I’ve trained in and will continue to do my best.  

All shall be well. 






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that is your best written blog
we still have kd lang

the Bible and God