Monday, May 25, 2020

May 25, 2020 Covid Times

Thank you Lord for this morning. Thank you Lord for the fresh smells and the rain. Thank you Lord for Laura and Gilbert. Thank you Lord for the coffee, the cream, the honey, the egg, the granola and the yogurt. Thank you for my ability to exercise no matter how much pain I feel. Thank you for stretching and Dr. Jung’s exercise regime. Thank you for work and mail and internet. Thank you for meditation and prayer. Thank you for beds and couches. Thank you for warmth and propane. Thank you for clothing. Thank you for running water and soap. Thank you for spring. Thank you for the fresh leaves and spring wild flowers. Thank you for all the birds. Thank you for babies and family and the god kids. Thank you for air. Thank you for breathing. Thank you for hearing and sound. Thank you for feelings. Thank you for friends. Thank you for locomotion. Thank you for thermodynamics. Thank you for the Krebb cycle. Thank you for my Harley. Thank you for Ford. Thank you for campers and RV’s and travel. Thank you for dreams. I dream of travel again. Thank you for the outdoors. Thank you for romance. Thank you for perfumes. Thank you for books and reading and right now thank you for westerns.  Thank you for guns and horses and the history of this wonderful west. Thank you for my childhood, the ranch and the cattle and the trees and logging. Thank you for fishing and hunting. Thank you for libraries and laboratories .Thank you for bush planes and jets.

Thank you for the day Lord. Guide me in all I do and say Lord. Show me the way.  May I serve you and be of service to my fellow man and woman. Thank you Lord.  Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, Have mercy on me, a sinner. Thank you Lord Jesus Christ.  






No comments: