Wednesday, April 22, 2020

April 22, 2020, Covid 19 Quarantine

Gilbert is such a comfort. It was a wake at 4 am kind of night.  I see and talk to so many people and training, experience, lets me ‘teflon’ the pain.  It passes through me and I like to think I channel love.  We call it ‘lending our ego’.  We still the hysteria. We calm the soul. There’s a name for it. Lending a hand emotionally.
But then at night I awake some times and I’ve not banished the demons. It’s like I awake in another persons dreams. This one was the girl in the crack house and she’s trying to get out, sort of.  There’s no white cape and no great steed.  It’s all about whispering. Come this way little girl. Those aren’t your friends.  Her doctor and family want here in a treatment centre.  She’s one of the vulnerable for Covid 19. Another medical condition plus addiction.  
I’m thinking of work at 4 am and this little ball of love climbs up on the bed and cuddles next to me, licking me.  He senses sadness. Animals are emotional beings. I fall back to sleep and hit the snooze button three times. The second alarm awakes me.
It’s raining outside.  The sun left. No fair. 
She wrote me saying “I feel like I’m in a sci fi movie”.  I text back, “Surreal.”
It’s another day in this alternative reality.  
The Communist Chinese Party and the Iranian Religious Guard are really not popular with their people and the leadership are naturally afraid of losing power.  Iran attacked the Iraqis and shot down a commercial airline and sent their gun boats after allied ships. Now they’re at it again. Threatening shipping and swaggering because they’ve gained the support of the U.N. The UN named them the leader of civil liberties for women. 
I’ve talked to too many women who were constantly raped in Iranian prisons. I’ve seen several with the scars of whippings because of Sharia.  So sad when the Persians were such a sophisticated people and now a backward bunch of thugs alligned with their communist thug allies want women to have no education.  It’s a religious offence for a women to have more than gr 7 education.  The elites are educated but then there’s such a three way power struggle going on in that country with the poor so downtrodden.  The lies that are coming out are disheartening too. 
It really is true, Freedom is just another word, for nothing left to lose.  When the government takes freedom of speech and freedom of expression all the slavery mechanisms have already been in place.  We need to pay attention to history.
I was bone tired last night. Exhausted.  The confusion people are experiencing is worsened by all the mixed messages and misinformation. I loved a clip of a girl repeating all the competing slogans that various ‘authorities’ have been putting out.  There’s truth in the midst of all of this.
I’m looking forward to camping. A few more weeks.  The medical emergency locally is cresting. We’ll be out of the scientific emergency in another week or two.  The controversy is May 1st or May 15. I loved the article that said would New York stay shut down if a town in Missouri had a number of deaths.  
Western Canada has managed the crisis well.  Quebec has been troubled by poor government and Ontario has had population density too. Here we are blessed with good leadership and a responsible population.  We deserve a break.  We are winning in all ways.  
The problem is the economic and political crisis with it’s attendant threat of war.  Dictators and communists don’t take well to overthrow especially given all the people they killed and tortured have relatives who want revenge.  The superiority of democracy is that despite our loathing of a leader or party we aren’t likely to hunt him or her down and kill his family for his errrors of judgement in leadership.  That’s the natural outcome for communists and dictators.  Xin Jinping and the Iranian leaders aren’t going to step down easily. They’d like a war to get more power and distract their people from their endless litany of abuses. 
Even now during the Covid 19 crisis Quarantine , Xin Jinping used the crisis to arrest all the leaders of the Hong Kong revolt.  A million Hong Kong had stood up to the tyranny. Now Tyranny loves an order that says no assembly of more than fifty. Easy way to kill all your enemies with fewest loyal police needed. I don’t envy the political leaders in the west dealing with these wild dogs threatened by the poverty and chaos the disease has done.  Dictators and communists are paranoids and trapped paranoids lash out.
Let’s hope the western leaders can manage the economic and political crisis as well as they’ve handled the medical and scientific crisis.  Canada didn’t do as well as other countries in it’s management as a whole but thanks to the premiers they have faired okay. The fact is all the western and eastern democracies have done surprisingly well faced with an extraordinary threat not seen since the Spanish Flu,  It’s hard but given how well the world leadership has done they continue to have my faith and trust in these troubled times to come.
I really love seeing the Queen and knowing all she’s seen. She is still there standing stalwart and waving.  I think of the Beatles, “Our queen is a very nice queen but she doesn’t have a lot to say.”  Her presence is the best statement of all.
I think it’s hopeful too that researchers are thinking Of asking Keith Richards and other rock and rollers of my generation for samples of their blood. There is a cure for all that ails you and a sure source of immortality.  
God is still with us . Holy Spirit Come. This too will pass. Hallelujah!








No comments: