Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Gratitude Tuesday

Thank you for the gift of this life. Thank you for family, friends and the characters that people the theatre of life.  Thank you for the love, friendship, and indeed the humor and absurdity. Thank you for Gilbert the cockapoo, so loving, sweet and funny.  Thank you for the air and the water and the elements.  Thank you for my vehicles and work and the roads that connect my home and offices.  Thank you for my training and teachers. Thank you for my ability to be of service. Thank you for the administration and the great distribution channels for goods and information. Thank you for learning. Thank you for the spaceships I keep praying are friendly and coming this way. I would dearly like to meet an alien and discuss perspective. I’d like to know God more deeply, more personally, more overtly. I’d like to walk in the 4th dimension, feel in the flow, experience the joy of knowing I am doing all I can be. Help me and guide me. Be a beacon in the storm.  Light my way.  Lift me up. Thank you for all of this.  Thank you for this day. Hallelujah!

No comments: