Saturday, July 29, 2023

Logan Lake

I left Spence’s Bridge this morning at 8 am after making my own stovetop expresso.  It was a lovely morning, clear sky.  It was minutes loading up and I was on the road.  Great morning drive.
I saw goats and mule deer. I loved the baby goats. Madigan was impressed.  Lots of road work on highway 8.  I loved the tumbleweed.  Sage in the air.  In no time I was in Merritt, filling up with gas and taking 97 c north.  Paved highway.  
Logan Lake.  I remember staying here at a motel one year with Laura. It was hunting season. The lake was the attraction. The Municipal RV park is on one end with the town at the other end.  
The young men were helpful getting me a spot.  A direct walk to the lake for swimming. There’s electricity and wi fi at the site. Running water and Sani flush are at the park but not at the site. The site electricity makes it easy for me to do work while the wifi is going to work because so far I’ve not got the Starlink working.  Too many obstructions 
I loved the swim. Alright. I have a one piece and enjoyed walked with my towel to the dock and climbing down the ladder.  The cold water wasn’t too cold and good for my back.  I lost a hearing aid.  Forgot I had them on.  One did fine but the one I’d lost a couple of times and damaged is no more.  
A fellow told me that my brake was squealing.
So after that I walked Madigan into town and learned there is a fellow who does vehicle repairs. Wolverine.  I’ll go by Monday morning. It may be the HD on the front ramp.  A contributing factor. I feel I have to get it fixed before I head home
I took another dip in the lake. It really is hot.  Thankfully I have air condition.  After a short time suntanning I was back in the camper with the air conditioning on. I’m reading a historical novel from Berlin WW2. Great suspense.  Jewish boy evading nazi working in the neurological institute studying the genetics of fruit fly. 





















No comments: