Saturday, February 25, 2023

Chatter Hair Salon

I’m here waiting 30 minutes for the hair colouring treatment to cure. Aluminum is a contributor to early dementia. However aluminum hats have long been know to protect one from alien rays and demonic influences. I’m hoping this treatment will protect me from the nauseating effect of PM Justin Trudeau’s voice, I learned all really intelligent people are nauseated by it. That explained my allergic reaction to hearing  him speak. . Hopefully this aluminum foil hat will leave a smattering of aluminum strategically placed that I will be able to live without recurrent vomiting. I tried  blocking him but he just gets louder and more offensive with school yard bullying arrogance and name calling. 
This treatment also conceals the gray which is good because Trudeau’s cultural revolution , like Mao’s,  targetted the old experienced and wise. Only the stupid or criminal want the future dictatorship and world concentration camps he envisions for all but himself and his cronies. 
Soon I will die and pass out of this realm of evil tyranny. In the meantime I’m trusting my hairdresser Sharyn exquisite work.
 If things get worst and Trudeaus goon squads begin going door to door I may need a face lift.  
I really am thankful for the blessing in my life. I am still able to cling a bit longer to the illusion of youth and impermanence in this world. I can see to find more humor here too







No comments: