Wednesday, February 22, 2023

Winter in February

I lost the heat last night, waking chilled at 5 am. I changed the propane tank hoping delivery will come tomorrow. Back in bed with the heater working again I cuddled Madigan before a bit more restless sleep. I said the Lord’s Prayer.
It hailed, sleeted and rained yesterday. I barbecued pork cutlets with the new apple barbecue sauce from Tradex early RV show.
I am thankful for my work but the government just spends and taxes and demands more work from us though we are fairly burnt out. I feel old, mostly my back ache.
I’m uncertain of my future. I continue to make money and pay off debt and save. If I had more wealth I’d travel and write. That waits in the future. For now I feel bored at times but that is peace I suppose. I ask God for guidance and direction, to know his will for me. This is it. 
I am grateful.
Thank you Jesus for all my blessings. Protect me and guide me. Thank you for yesterday and today. Please watch over and care for my family friends and patients. 
Thank you Jesus.







No comments: