Tuesday, February 22, 2022

Tuesday, Arctic inflow

I woke to feeling chilly in the wee hours. I plugged in my electric blanket adding that to two comforters and a dog that cuddled for warmth. The propane heater and electric heater were working. We I took Madigan out it was winter cold again. My lumbar spine is alarming.
I barely exercised and briefly meditated. Now I’m on my second cup of coffee preparing for the day, dog on my lap, nothing much new on Russia and Ukraine. We fly to Scotland on Saturday. I’ve moved guns and jewelry to storage. Friends are watching my place along with the camera alarm system. Madigan will be left in good loving hands, my neighbour agreed to take my one plant. I just have to chain my Harley to the Vespa.I must remember my hearing aids. I’ve been reminding myself about the all week.
I’m thankful for Madigan in the morning. I’m thankful for our walks. The air is brisk. There’s a half moon.
SpaceX has a rocket ship now that could take a hundred to mars. I talked to a neighbour about their Elon Musc Internet dish. I’ve Xplornet but they say theirs is better. I was looking at campsites when we return and had to make sure they had internet so I could continue to work. 
With the let up of restrictions I’m actually imagining a life for summer and fall. I might even survive a winter by spending longer in Mexico. I keep hoping to drive about the US with my camper for a few month journey. I could work and write. I really would like to complete the three books I’m well into.
Life is good, I’m sharing gratitude at zoom meetings. 
I feel myself in God and God in me but I don’t feel new direction. I wanted to accomplish something at one time in my life. My life as it is has been an adventure and a blessing.
Thank you Jesus.



No comments: