Monday, January 10, 2022

Gratitude Monday 2022

Thank you for the air to breathe, God. Thank you for Madigan. Thank you for sleep and good dreams. Thank you for fire. That you for feelings. Thank you for perception and introspection. Thank you for doctors. Thank you for heal. Thank you for indoor plumbing and running water. Thank you for showers. Thank you for vehicles and internal combustion. Thank you for sky and trees. Thank you for sunshine Thank you for carpets. Thank you for legs. Thank you for watches and tech and windows. Thank you for clothes. Thank you for communications with your Thank you for prayer and meditation. Thank you for like minded people. Thank you for means of protection. Thank you for meals Thank you for kitchens . Thank you for television. Thank you for books. Thank you for electricity and energy.  Thank you for thermodynamics. Thank you for the trinity. Thank you for humility. Thank you for my mother and father in heaven. Thank you for my brother and all my teachers. Thank you for my toes. Thank you for romance and song.  Thank you for fingers.

Thank you God for today. Thank you that I woke. Thank you for my memories and mind and feelings. Help me be the best version of myself I can be today.  Help me to be strong and true. Help me to be loving and thoughtful.

Thank you

Hallelujah!!!












No comments: