Saturday, January 23, 2021

Saturday - thoughts

Madigan had his Rabies vaccine today. After our trip to North Road Mall to see Dr Biernacki we drove to Lougheed Mall.
 I stopped at Cobs for bread. I retrieved the mail. I stopped in London Drugs for Fever Tree Tonic Water.  Purdies forced me to buy for peppermint chocolate bars. 
Then we drove to MacDonalds. Sausage McMuffin for me and a burger patty for Madigan.
Back home, some work calls and notes then a long dog walk by the river. I took pictures of the mallards there. Near home I saw 2 northern flicked and a couple of Downey wood peckers. I tried to get a picture but missed.

I thought, talking with strangers on the walk, everyone is interested in Madigan. The conversation is always triangulated. No questions about me. I don’t ask abut them . We talk dogs. Very easy chit chat.

I’m continuing to read Kate Lister’s the Curious History of Sex. Another interesting tidbit. Exercise increases women’s sexual libido and stamina but decreases men’s libido. 

Now we are on the couch reading a historical fiction of corvettes in the Adriatic Sea fighting Napoleon.




No comments: